Come To The USA

So now that the OP no longer wants to discuss their premise, which was...

We are a very nice self-loathing bunch here who hate everything about our culture, language and heritage.
Even if our resources are dying up and sold off to other nations like China and ultra rich American oligarchs we will sacrifice our children's future for you and yours.

My question to you proud American patriots, if any of you actually exist, is what's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? Can any of you manage an intelligent or at the very least an interesting reply?

So now that the OP no longer wants to discuss their premise, which was...

My question to you proud American patriots, if any of you actually exist, is what's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? Can any of you manage an intelligent or at the very least an interesting reply?

Why don't you leave since America is so bad. I do agree its only a small portion of what it was but then we totally changed it's people ,morals and values.
We surrendered to lies told by the rich commies and their front men republicans. Apathetic, self loathing, complacent, fools surrendered our childrens futute.

" Neither a wise man nor a brave man lays on the tracks for the train of the future to run over him".Ayn Rand I think?

Why don't you leave since America is so bad. I do agree its only a small portion of what it was but then we totally changed it's people ,morals and values.
Well I could leave or I could choose to stay and change the culture of this country into one that's more agreeable with me. And I question how much it really has changed since a great many of you are still out here venerating slavers. My morals and values tell me slavery is deplorable and that people who engage in slavery are pieces of shit and yet a lot of you still hero worshipping those pieces of shits.
We surrendered to lies told by the rich commies and their front men republicans. Apathetic, self loathing, complacent, fools surrendered our childrens futute.
Your country wasn't surrendered to commies. It was born out of exploitive capitalism and remains so.
" Neither a wise man nor a brave man lays on the tracks for the train of the future to run over him".Ayn Rand I think?
Save your fortune cookie wisdome and answer a simple question. What's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? You still haven't been brave enough to answer.

Who can't have a debate without using insults,a moron or a civil person?

Ignore feature is useful for turning off low-value posters who are not interested in functional discussion/debate.

Or people who seem to only want to talk in circles.

Same thing...

And, in the larger scheme of things, you're gonna be a slave until the day you die, dumb ass.

You're just too stupid to realize it.

Anyway. Have a nice life. I'll likely forget you even exist after tomorrow. Probably even after a few minutes. Heh heh...

No, huh uh. That's not what it's for.

Ignore feature is kind of like a trash can.
You have to pick trash up usually. It much more like a safe space, protecting your delicate little minds from coming into contact with distressing points of view.
And, in the larger scheme of things, you're gonna be a slave until the day you die, dumb ass.
The only slaves are the people who've been indoctrinated into hero worshipping and venerating slavers.

Forum List

Back