Come to my house

Does anyone here know why tinydancer is so wacko?

rock and roll...

Here's one of my favorite bands that I managed. While you were shitting in your diaper kid. :lol:

You loser. I believed in independents. This band was amazing. Oh and what did you ever do for a living?

[ame=http://youtu.be/aW8RVWbD1Cw]Forgotten Rebels - Surfin on heroin - YouTube[/ame]

Yikes! Dude if fail has a sound I think you found it.

They are punk. Are you telling me you can't like it?

For some reason, this thread reminds me of Charles Manson...

I see a fat naked unbathed neckbeard at an ancient desktop amid a a snow drift of beer cans, cigarette butts, moldy frozen dinner boxes and a bong the size of a saturn V rocket.

Let's see how a gun ban would work for you?

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

Lay low. Lay low and just love the smell of it all.....

Do you want me to hit you this way? Just a hit with the bow in the pump house.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

you sound a bit unhinged. Probably shouldn't be talking about how good you'd be at killing people.

What I don't get at all, not at all, is how a state like this which has one of the strictest laws on the planet still have souls saying "gee, the no guns allowed" shit didn't work.

rock and roll...

Here's one of my favorite bands that I managed. While you were shitting in your diaper kid. :lol:

You loser. I believed in independents. This band was amazing. Oh and what did you ever do for a living?

Forgotten Rebels - Surfin on heroin - YouTube

Yikes! Dude if fail has a sound I think you found it.

They are punk. Are you telling me you can't like it?

Not even with pound of reefer, a lobotomy and a surgical removal of my tympanic membranes. 99.99% of punk sucks balls.

Do you know how fast I can take you out of a tree? Because I can scale it before you could even dream of it.

I have watched all you fools try to chest thump and demand gun control. You are assholes.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

No one gives a fuck about coming to your house. It's not a political issue.

Anything else I can clear up for you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58jaAplHDU]Wire - Sand in My Joints - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU]Merrie Melodies & Looney Tunes - Opening themes. - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del

rock and roll...

[ame=http://youtu.be/aW8RVWbD1Cw]Forgotten Rebels - Surfin on heroin - YouTube[/ame]

i believe you've filled your depends

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

you sound a bit unhinged. Probably shouldn't be talking about how good you'd be at killing people.

Look we had the Edmonton Mayor demand knife control. There has to be rationality.

And the only reason I brought up bow, is because you can get killed this way. I could take you out in 2 minutes. If I wanted to. But I never would because I'm not made that way.

That's not the issue. Nothing is the weapon. It is the desire of the heart. And sadly, the crazies are out there.

This is beyond horrid what has happened. I can't grasp the pain these parents must feel.

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

Miss Scarlet, in the Conservatory, with the knife. What do I win?

Tinydancer you have/do live a mulit-faceted life.

When every Friday night is a band at Larry's Hideaway, means you got a past. :eusa_angel:

But I was a stay at home mom with a telex machine in the dining room. Just shit happened on the weekend.

:D

You don't get it at all.

You are losers.

Miss Scarlet, in the Conservatory, with the knife. What do I win?

:eusa_shhh:

I'm going back to music. These people are nuts.

rock and roll...

It never gets old how much you like to tell everyone how much musician cock you sucked in the past. Nobody believes you anyway. You're just a washed up, delusional old woman.

Forum List

Back