Combining Liberal thought with Liberal Ideology

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
So some lady in suburbia has an idea. She says "Hey why should boys wear boy clothes, there should be choice with kids...lets call it gender neutral"

Her stupid ass decides to go onto Facebook with her new idea.

Conservatives associate her wack job idea as being the product of....a stupid fucking idea? Nope. Someone whos high as a kite? Nope. Someone who isnt worth listening too? Nope.

That lady is a liberal!! Suddenly without knowing anything about this lady the Conservatives make it about defending liberalism? Huh?

Some lady makes a tape of her getting approached by guys in public. That girl must be a "liberal"! And she represents all liberals not just her own wrong headed bullshit.

Seriously, WTF?

Boys used to be dressed in pink, a strong color, blue was weak, and boys from wealth wore dresses for many years. I have picture of my ancestors in them.

As to your point, stupid is stupid, it has no ideology beyond that.

They have attempted to turn it into a dirty word. It's a Nazi propaganda tactic for dehumanization.

Fuck 'em.

They obviously haven't been around liberals enough to realize that not only do we not agree on everything but simply because we support A does not mean that we support B.

So you liberals don't support "gender equality" and oppose the "war on women?"

"Assuming" and "generalizing" is an acceptable way to talk/debate/instruct. If you couldn't generalize, speech would get very tedious. Right now gender neutrality is a liberal idea, so it would be reasonably to assume that the person was liberal.

"Assuming" and "generalizing" is an acceptable way to talk/debate/instruct. If you couldn't generalize, speech would get very tedious. Right now gender neutrality is a liberal idea, so it would be reasonably to assume that the person was liberal.

I agree generalization helps move the dialouge but the part I dont understand is how you jump from that person being a liberal to stating this is what "liberals stand for"

Forum List

Back