Coloradomtnman giving out free rep today!

I'm in a good mood and feeling generous. If you want some free rep, post something in this thread. I will rep until I meet my 24 hour quota.

No you're not. I'll delete them all. Rep abuse is against the rules. I overlook the blatant shit, but you're trying to fire fucking rockets into my house.

Sorry, Guns, I didn't think giving rep away was an abuse of the rules, especially according to what I read in the rules. You can IT me if need be, but I already repped four or five people thinking it was okay.

Oh really now? I guess I need to form a Congressional board of inquiry to see if we need to form a panel to investigate whether or not you've abused your rep.

Tell me, do you like plump chicks and cigars?:eusa_whistle:

Oh really now? I guess I need to form a Congressional board of inquiry to see if we need to form a panel to investigate whether or not you've abused your rep.

Tell me, do you like plump chicks and cigars?:eusa_whistle:

Not cigars, but I do like girls whose curves jiggle and wiggle, who've got some cushion for the pushin', are nice and soft, and would make great belly dancers!

As for the investigation, I didn't think USMB was a democracy, but a totalitarian dictatorship with you as its God-Emperor. So I guess you have the absolute power to do as you please...

I'm in a good mood and feeling generous. If you want some free rep, post something in this thread. I will rep until I meet my 24 hour quota.

No you're not. I'll delete them all. Rep abuse is against the rules. I overlook the blatant shit, but you're trying to fire fucking rockets into my house.
This is why you are suppose to title the thread " I don't think my rep's is working" or something along those lines. It is suppose to be under cover rep whoring.:eek::lol:

Now I will hide!

Forum List

Back