I just reduced my carbon footprint!!!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I dimmed my laptop monitor one notch.

Now, I think I'm going to reward myself by taking a nice long sitdown in the hot tub.

Speaking of hot tub reminds me...does anyone know where I can buy a hot tub cover. Mine broke last summer and I had the darndest time trying to keep the water temp above 110 degrees over the winter (it gets pretty chilly up here in Maine).

Now, I think I'm going to reward myself by taking a nice long sitdown in the hot tub.

Speaking of hot tub reminds me...does anyone know where I can buy a hot tub cover. Mine broke last summer and I had the darndest time trying to keep the water temp above 110 degrees over the winter (it gets pretty chilly up here in Maine).

Dim the laptop a bit more and screw the cover.

110 degrees! :eek: That's too hot!

I keep mine at ~99 then ~104 when I want to go in.

Just got a new cover this summer too: Arctic Spas®

we iz not rich enough for a hot tub....we have to go to a hot springs spa...i like it at 110....but when its hot springs you take what you get...106 i would say

Won't that reduce my carbon footprint too much?

Won't that reduce my carbon footprint too much?

You could always get a bigger laptop and use that as a cover.

we iz not rich enough for a hot tub....we have to go to a hot springs spa...i like it at 110....but when its hot springs you take what you get...106 i would say

I'm not "rich", I just spend my money wisely. :D

FYI :

The water temperature in your hot tub or spa should not, at any point in time, exceed 104-degrees Fahrenheit or 40-degrees Celsius. Immersion in water above these temperatures, especially for prolonged amounts of time, can lead to a variety of heat-related illnesses such as stroke, heart attack, nausea and brain damage. Worst case scenario, these temperatures can result in death.
Popular Hot Tub Questions | Hot Tubs | Home Spas

Forum List

Back