Colorado Recall set for two dems as Conceal carry doubles

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
anti gun dems to get the boot

From January to June, 31,518 background checks were processed for concealed-carry permits by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, according to bureau data. For the same period last year, there were only 16,886 processed

Colorado concealed-carry permits see dramatic increase in 2013 - The Denver Post

Pro-gun plumbers unclog political system, gather support for historic recall votes in Colorado

Political analysts initially dismissed the recall talk as a pipe dream. Officials at the Colorado Republican Party and Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, the state’s largest gun advocacy group, took a pass on the idea, saying they would wait for the 2014 elections.

Pro-gun plumbers unclog political system, gather support for historic recall votes in Colorado - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

I've always thought that Democrats should drop gun control. It doesn't make any sense in today's political atmosphere and hopefully never will.

It's an easy advantage for Republicans that could easily be taken away.

When Republicans defend the gun rights for the Sandy Hook child killer and wins, they begin to believe they are unstoppable.

I've always thought that Democrats should drop gun control. It doesn't make any sense in today's political atmosphere and hopefully never will.

When Republicans defend the gun rights for the Sandy Hook child killer and wins, they begin to believe they are unstoppable.

You keep proving just how stupid you are. Thanks for being consistent.

they just cant help themselves

Forum List

Back