Colorado EBT card users getting cash at ATMs in Hawaii, Virgins Islands.....

why is it you liberals always focus on the "needy" as being poor helpless souls who can't EVER make it in life without your help?

because it furthers your agenda by making millions of people feel HELPLESS and if they don't vote Democrat..... Republicans only want you to eat dog food

you disgust me more than the people who are poor.

The same rant that's been going on since at least Reagan's first speeches about the government being the problem and welfare queens. He never focused on welfare and subsidies for the rich and neither do you which was the point of my first post.

Last edited:
Why is it that the "conservatives" always focus their hate (yes, hate) on policies that help the needy? Lots of welfare and giveaways for the rich, but as far conservatives are concerned, they are the only ones that have jobs and pay taxes anyway and anyone on food stamps, or EBT is a freeloader. This means increasingly fewer people will vote republican in the future. Remember Romney and the 47% remark?
Before the early 1950s there was no public dole called Welfare in New York City. The public dole was called Home Relief and it was starkly different from this EBT Card system.

Back then, if someone fell onto hard times he or she would visit the local Home Relief center, which were store-front facilities situated in low-rent neighborhoods. There, an investigator would evaluate an applicant's situation and appropriate assistance would be provided. If rent was overdue it would be paid directly to the landlord. If food was needed these centers would issue or deliver boxes filled with various food staples.

My aunt worked for the Department of Home Relief. Her title was Counselor but her job was to visit various local centers and teach classes to food-box recipients who didn't know how to cook (no McDonald's or KFC back then).

Part of the the Investigators' job was finding employment for support recipients. Those who found jobs were issued lunch money and two weekly passes for public transportation (subway and trolleys).

Big difference from EBT Cards.

I somewhat remember something similar in Los Angeles county when my family was in need, around 1950 although I was barely 5 then. I'm first to admit things have gotten too easy, how to differentiate the needy from the phonies. Maybe go back to fraud investigating.

10665333_10152834354949548_5987931356579514619_n.jpg

We pay the third highest taxes in the US here in Colorado. I don't begrudge the truly needy having a little fun now and then. Go for it. What I resent is the bloodsucking public employee unions who've taxed this state into the ground. Those greedy piggies sucking at the public trough cost we taxpayers 20 times more than the poor ever did.

Yep, I lived in Colorado back in the early 80's they were nothing like they are now. They were self sufficient free thinking people who wanted to have government in their lives as little as possible. They've ruined California now they are taking over Colorado and creeping into all areas of your cities and towns. Not much you can do about it when you have citizens raised on the ideas that they are helpless poor soles who can't make it on their own. they need a government to make things, equal, give them pay raises for flipping hamburgers, gay marriage is the in the in thing and should be accepted , etc etc.

Our society had went to non thinkers who votes by pulling a lever and giving up their lives over to those people because they supposedly KNOW what is best. after all they were elected to do that and they are HARVARD, YALE, etc etc. edumacted.

we are history as a free people and fee country by giving up our lives over to the people we elected as they are now seen as our MASTERS and protest against them you are spit on for it

Right wing rant #12 or 13?

Last edited:

Freedomworks? Multibillionaires and corporate welfarists love invoking freedom even though their aim is to pay as few taxes as possible. The money behind freedomworks involved guys convicted of stealing oil off government land over a period of years. Never went to jail like ordinary citizens. Just paid a fine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.html?_r=0

The words are by Mark Twain. What is your opinion on that?

Freedomworks? Multibillionaires and corporate welfarists love invoking freedom even though their aim is to pay as few taxes as possible. The money behind freedomworks involved guys convicted of stealing oil off government land over a period of years. Never went to jail like ordinary citizens. Just paid a fine.

I'm ok with Mark Twain although I don't see

I'm ok with Mark Twains assessment just saw it was a freedomworks banner and gave my opinion of them.

I'm ok with Mark Twain although I don't see

I'm ok with Mark Twains assessment just saw it was a freedomworks banner and gave my opinion of them.

I didn't notice who published it. I like his assessment also.

My god the shit you people say is unbelievable. Where do you get this stuff?

My God Billy, from Al Jazeera's documentary, 'Holy Money' that aired last night. It's all about graft, degeneracy, and pedophilia in the Catholic Church. Check it out fellow posters, even you lefties (if you have the guts to face the truth). It's well worth watching for all its ugly revelations. I'm sure it'll run all month.

My god the shit you people say is unbelievable. Where do you get this stuff?

My God Billy, from Al Jazeera's documentary, 'Holy Money' that aired last night. It's all about graft, degeneracy, and pedophilia in the Catholic Church. Check it out fellow posters, even you lefties (if you have the guts to face the truth). It's well worth watching for all its ugly revelations. I'm sure it'll run all month.
Yes pedophilia exists in the Catholic Church. What the fuck is your point? To generalize this to homosexual people in general is completely inaccurate,

why is it you liberals always focus on the "needy" as being poor helpless souls who can't EVER make it in life without your help?

because it furthers your agenda by making millions of people feel HELPLESS and if they don't vote Democrat..... Republicans only want you to eat dog food

you disgust me more than the people who are poor.

The same rant that's been going on since at least Reagan's first speeches about the government being the problem and welfare queens. He never focused on welfare and subsidies for the rich and neither do you which was the point of my first post.

Once again the far left rewrites history so it will fit their propaganda.

So the far left uses a known far left opinion source as their facts.

So do you hate George Soros or Warren Buffet?

Yes pedophilia exists in the Catholic Church. What the fuck is your point? To generalize this to homosexual people in general is completely inaccurate,

Remove queers from the priesthood, and you remove pedophilia from the priesthood. It's a simple equation that's been self-evident for anyone with open eyes. Where are all the disclosures of child molestation in the Church now that nearly all the queers are gone from the priesthood? They don't exist any longer, Billy. Deny, deny, deny. It's what your ilk does best.

Remove queers from the priesthood, and you remove pedophilia from the priesthood. It's a simple equation that's been self-evident for anyone with open eyes. Where are all the disclosures of child molestation in the Church now that nearly all the queers are gone from the priesthood? They don't exist any longer, Billy. Deny, deny, deny. It's what your ilk does best.
Pedophilia affects both sexes of children. Any idiot will tell you that.

Forum List

Back