Colorado EBT card users getting cash at ATMs in Hawaii, Virgins Islands.....

why don't rw'ers ever call-out the REAL welfare cases? :eusa_think: Because its the Repubs biggest cash cow :up: defense contractors

How about the biggest recipients of welfare for wealthy, such as Michelle's buddy getting over a billion dollars for putting out the worst website in history for Obamacare? Or how about billions in bad loans for green companies that spent the money and then went bankrupt? They listed Dems on the bankruptcy as ones they owed money to. Or the billions given to the Muslim brotherhood and other terrorists?

why don't rw'ers ever call-out the REAL welfare cases? :eusa_think: Because its the Repubs biggest cash cow :up: defense contractors

And here comes the liberal with the same old tired response method.
It's just like when they equate social security to welfare.
Or when they cry corporate welfare and try and compare it to some lowlife sucking the gov tit who's last job was selling rock.

It's the same old tactic,time and time again.

“Most people can't afford to travel to those places, yet those taking tax payer money are doing it no problem.”

This fails as a post hoc fallacy.
don't blame OP. Fox & Friends spoon-feeds them this SOCON Red Meat as a shiny object to detract from where the REAL $$$ is going out the door- :up: corporate welfare/subsidies.

Last edited:

How about the biggest recipients of welfare for wealthy, such as Michelle's buddy getting over a billion dollars for putting out the worst website in history for Obamacare? Or how about billions in bad loans for green companies that spent the money and then went bankrupt? They listed Dems on the bankruptcy as ones they owed money to. Or the billions given to the Muslim brotherhood and other terrorists?
Repubs: complaining about the splinter in your eye when they have a plank in their own :laugh:

“Most people can't afford to travel to those places, yet those taking tax payer money are doing it no problem.”

Just the people from one state spent several million out of state. That means they were receiving aid money in Colorado (so would have to be residents) and yet made it to ATMs in Hawaii, the Virgin Islands and Las Vegas, just to name a few. Clearly they were able to afford airfare, which most average people can't these days.

Since the left says they get a tiny amount, that means tens of thousands of people who accept welfare can afford to take long trips to nice places. Explain how that is possible when they are so poor that they really need it. Then tell me again how fraud is rare.

If you refuse to look for fraud, I suppose it seems rare.

So you equate progressive ideology with your time in Vietnam? That is so incredibly ridiculous. What does that have to do with the fight for marriage equality and equal rights for women?

Oh shut the hell up. Now go change your panties, Billy. I know you probably soiled then in your fit of self-righteous histrionics. "Marriage equality". That's the queer euphemism for "I want to get my hands on a little boy," isn't it? That's subjugating a helpless human being in a state of terror. Yes, that's a very apt "progressive" parallel I think, since you asked for one.

The conservative 'argument' that public assistance programs 'promote dependency,' are 'riddled with fraud,' and act as a 'disincentive' also fails as a post hoc fallacy.
"debating" never was OP's strong suit

Its just like you mentioned the other week, "food stamps" "states rights" and other oft used rw terms are "code" for those dang black & brown people!!!

notice how Spoonman jumped in w/ his "yabut" defense of the #'s? (see above)

So you equate progressive ideology with your time in Vietnam? That is so incredibly ridiculous. What does that have to do with the fight for marriage equality and equal rights for women?

Oh shut the hell up. Now go change your panties, Billy. I know you probably soiled then in your fit of self-righteous histrionics. "Marriage equality". That's the queer euphemism for "I want to get my hands on a little boy," isn't it? That's subjugating a helpless human being in a state of terror. Yes, that's a very apt "progressive" parallel I think, since you asked for one.
My god the shit you people say is unbelievable. Where do you get this stuff?

Why is it that the "conservatives" always focus their hate (yes, hate) on policies that help the needy? Lots of welfare and giveaways for the rich, but as far conservatives are concerned, they are the only ones that have jobs and pay taxes anyway and anyone on food stamps, or EBT is a freeloader. This means increasingly fewer people will vote republican in the future. Remember Romney and the 47% remark?

Why?

Because they have deeply held beliefs regarding social issues....tinged with fear and feelings of inferiority....which are stoked by the politicians and pundits who advocate for those kinds of economic policies. In order to support candidates who think as they do about gays, abortion and guns....they have abandoned the idea of voting in their own best interests regarding the economy. They'll worry about that shit later...after the fags are put in their place and women start obeying men again.

Unlike yourself LL we can actually think for ourselves.

Tell me kid, how much is enough?

How much should we be taxed?

Well...considering the FACT that taxes are lower now than they were when the US economy was kicking ass.....I'd say we can handle raising them a bit.

I'd like to provide higher education for all who aspire to it, health care, retirement with dignity and a strong safety net with my tax money. How about you? It would make me proud to say that our unemployed citizens live better than the unemployed citizens anywhere else in the world.

The major difference between you and me is that I DONT THINK MOST AMERICANS ARE LAZY FREELOADERS LOOKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GIVE THEM SHIT.

I think those who fit that category are NOT MENTALLY STABLE. Normal Americans are industrious and wish to be productive.

Punishing those who have not been able to find their place in the economy is not an intelligent choice.

Now......eat shit.

You ran from the question kid, how MUCH is enough?

Oh. You are looking for a percentage? You must have missed it the last 50 times I answered that question. Allow me to summarize.

We can keep the current rates......as long as we close all the loopholes and make everyone pay that rate on ALL of their income.

Simple. You should love it.

You are simple but I have no love for you.
Have you quantified that Tax hike LL?

Or are you still dodging the question?

Why?

Because they have deeply held beliefs regarding social issues....tinged with fear and feelings of inferiority....which are stoked by the politicians and pundits who advocate for those kinds of economic policies. In order to support candidates who think as they do about gays, abortion and guns....they have abandoned the idea of voting in their own best interests regarding the economy. They'll worry about that shit later...after the fags are put in their place and women start obeying men again.

Well...considering the FACT that taxes are lower now than they were when the US economy was kicking ass.....I'd say we can handle raising them a bit.

I'd like to provide higher education for all who aspire to it, health care, retirement with dignity and a strong safety net with my tax money. How about you? It would make me proud to say that our unemployed citizens live better than the unemployed citizens anywhere else in the world.

The major difference between you and me is that I DONT THINK MOST AMERICANS ARE LAZY FREELOADERS LOOKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO GIVE THEM SHIT.

I think those who fit that category are NOT MENTALLY STABLE. Normal Americans are industrious and wish to be productive.

Punishing those who have not been able to find their place in the economy is not an intelligent choice.

Now......eat shit.

Oh. You are looking for a percentage? You must have missed it the last 50 times I answered that question. Allow me to summarize.

We can keep the current rates......as long as we close all the loopholes and make everyone pay that rate on ALL of their income.

Can you read?

don't blame OP. Fox & Friends spoon-feeds them this SOCON Red Meat as a shiny object to detract from where the REAL $$$ is going out the door- :up: corporate welfare/subsidies.

How stupid are you?

This is how stupid you are..

YOU don't care at all that the Cracka in the White House has spoon fed 85 BILLION a month to his demon 1%.

Butch up sally, the man has no love for you folks on Welfare.

Now......eat shit.

Can you read?

Quantify the Tax increase that that would cause?

...and for the record pay for your own damn Education, the rest of us did.

We pay the third highest taxes in the US here in Colorado. I don't begrudge the truly needy having a little fun now and then. Go for it. What I resent is the bloodsucking public employee unions who've taxed this state into the ground. Those greedy piggies sucking at the public trough cost we taxpayers 20 times more than the poor ever did.

Yep, I lived in Colorado back in the early 80's they were nothing like they are now. They were self sufficient free thinking people who wanted to have government in their lives as little as possible. They've ruined California now they are taking over Colorado and creeping into all areas of your cities and towns. Not much you can do about it when you have citizens raised on the ideas that they are helpless poor soles who can't make it on their own. they need a government to make things, equal, give them pay raises for flipping hamburgers, gay marriage is the in the in thing and should be accepted , etc etc.

Our society had went to non thinkers who votes by pulling a lever and giving up their lives over to those people because they supposedly KNOW what is best. after all they were elected to do that and they are HARVARD, YALE, etc etc. edumacted.

we are history as a free people and fee country by giving up our lives over to the people we elected as they are now seen as our MASTERS and protest against them you are spit on for it

The conservative 'argument' that public assistance programs 'promote dependency,' are 'riddled with fraud,' and act as a 'disincentive' also fails as a post hoc fallacy.
"debating" never was OP's strong suit

Its just like you mentioned the other week, "food stamps" "states rights" and other oft used rw terms are "code" for those dang black & brown people!!!

notice how Spoonman jumped in w/ his "yabut" defense of the #'s? (see above)

You guys never debate. You make assumptions that people are racist when they comment on cases of fraud with welfare. Are you an idiot?

People who are residents in Colorado have spend millions out of state at ATMs using EBT cards. Yes, they are on welfare or they wouldn't be getting the cards and they manage to get to places like Hawaii and the Virgin Islands. Not cheap by any means. And they got cash out. EBT cards can be used at any grocery store and most other stores. They can purchase any basic necessity. The reason for cash in Las Vegas probably isn't to buy bread and cereal for the children.

It is a valid concern and tax payers have every right to complain when people take aid to care for their children and somehow have money to blow on stuff they don't need. We aren't working to fund other people's vacations, alcohol, cigarettes or nights on the town.

Tax payers understand what it's like to get their check and see how much is taken out for taxes. Those same people can't afford fancy vacations and would rightfully be upset if people taking their hard earned money could afford one. Only those who don't work don't get it. A lot of you around here don't get it.

Why is it that the "conservatives" always focus their hate (yes, hate) on policies that help the needy? Lots of welfare and giveaways for the rich, but as far conservatives are concerned, they are the only ones that have jobs and pay taxes anyway and anyone on food stamps, or EBT is a freeloader. This means increasingly fewer people will vote republican in the future. Remember Romney and the 47% remark?
Before the early 1950s there was no public dole called Welfare in New York City. The public dole was called Home Relief and it was starkly different from this EBT Card system.

Back then, if someone fell onto hard times he or she would visit the local Home Relief center, which were store-front facilities situated in low-rent neighborhoods. There, an investigator would evaluate an applicant's situation and appropriate assistance would be provided. If rent was overdue it would be paid directly to the landlord. If food was needed these centers would issue or deliver boxes filled with various food staples.

My aunt worked for the Department of Home Relief. Her title was Counselor but her job was to visit various local centers and teach classes to food-box recipients who didn't know how to cook (no McDonald's or KFC back then).

Part of the the Investigators' job was finding employment for support recipients. Those who found jobs were issued lunch money and two weekly passes for public transportation (subway and trolleys).

Big difference from EBT Cards.

why is it you liberals always focus on the "needy" as being poor helpless souls who can't EVER make it in life without your help?

because it furthers your agenda by making millions of people feel HELPLESS and if they don't vote Democrat..... Republicans only want you to eat dog food

you disgust me more than the people who are poor.

Forum List

Back