Colonoscopy Prep

Thanks again.

Got the green Gatorade and nothing red, blue or purple will be had.

I read that if you can read a newspaper through it, it is OK to drink. I am guessing that chicken broth is an exception to that rule.

They're having ass cake in the butthurt thread...

ass-cake-83528169534.jpeg

I had my first colonoscopy five years ago, and the worst thing about it was all the worrying I did beforehand.

Don't cheat on the prep instructions. Do exactly as you're instructed.

Look at it this way - If you cheat, you might have to do it again.

As everyone has said, the actual procedure is nothing but the prep is pretty awful.

But, as bad as it is, the alternative - colon cancer - is worse. Our primary care physician is also a good friend. No family history, had regular colonoscopy (normal) and now has colon cancer. My advice is don't be dumb like koshergirl. Get the test done.

report back... im in on the 11th :eek:

i had that and an endoscopy done two months ago. except for drinking the prep crap it's really nothing at all

oh ive done prep for abdominal surgery before..... so its the same thing. and i HATE it!

it was the taste of the stuff i hated. the last time i had it done, you had to drink a lot more of something, but it didn't tasted as bad. this stuff was just nasty.

You are a real genius. ain't ya?

This is an anonymous forum. It is, therefore, confidential. Why wouldn't a poster discuss this here?

I've gotten some good info. And I also learned that you are a dickhead. Winner!

Forum List

Back