Collusion....No......Conspiracy......YES

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

trump committed multiple criminal conspiracies.....federal election.....treasonous crimes with a foreign adversary.....money laundering....changing national policy to benefit he and his family.

TOMORROW....The Democratic House will be seated....Donnie better stock up on sleeping pills....
Stop watching CNN

He is already implicated in two felonies...there will be many more to come.

And Mueller has corroborating evidence that trump was one if the instigators in the conspiracy....thanks to the National Enguirer....He was part and parcel to the scheme to break federal campaign laws.

It is not the payment....it is the conspiracy to quiet the women who had the affairs. Simple.....a Felony...

National E huh??

Yep that rag has only been right when it broke deep throat.

He used his own money to pay off the hooker. Not campaign funds.

Nope. Not a felony even if you hope and pray it is.

Carry on.

Are you really that stupid? What is Cohen going to jail for? The money was used to benefit trump's campaign.....I DON'T CARE WHERE IT CAME FROM AND NEITHER WILL A JUDGE!

Well then I guess you could say the money Hitlery and the DNC paid Steele benefited Hitlery's campaign.

Stop watching CNN

And Mueller has corroborating evidence that trump was one if the instigators in the conspiracy....thanks to the National Enguirer....He was part and parcel to the scheme to break federal campaign laws.

It is not the payment....it is the conspiracy to quiet the women who had the affairs. Simple.....a Felony...

National E huh??

Carry on.

Are you really that stupid? What is Cohen going to jail for? The money was used to benefit trump's campaign.....I DON'T CARE WHERE IT CAME FROM AND NEITHER WILL A JUDGE!

Well then I guess you could say the money Hitlery and the DNC paid Steele benefited Hitlery's campaign.

I could care less....but I do know your orange king is a criminal.

You bore me and you have proven you will never allow facts and the rule of law to stop your mindless adoration of the Liar in Chief....IGNORE

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

trump committed multiple criminal conspiracies.....federal election.....treasonous crimes with a foreign adversary.....money laundering....changing national policy to benefit he and his family.

TOMORROW....The Democratic House will be seated....Donnie better stock up on sleeping pills....
Stop watching CNN

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

National E huh??

Carry on.

I could care less....but I do know your orange king is a criminal.

You bore me and you have proven you will never allow facts and the rule of law to stop your mindless adoration of the Liar in Chief....IGNORE

LMAO Of course and you, lefty loon that you are, bore the hell out of me.

There is not one shred of proof of collusion or anything else yet all you do is blather on about what a criminal Trump is and how he colluded with the Russians. You are laughable.

Carry on dipshit.

Last edited:
Stop watching CNN

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

So Cohen plead guilty in federal court in order to show the world that there was no crime in paying off women to aid the trump campaign.....Right....tell the other Bots they can stop trying. The Blue House is coming...

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

So Cohen plead guilty in federal court in order to show the world that there was no crime in paying off women to aid the trump campaign.....Right....tell the other Bots they can stop trying. The Blue House is coming...
The only thing that the Democrats really have is epic ignorance and hate

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

The only thing that the Democrats really have is epic ignorance and hate

You joined August 2017.....hhhmmmm....convenient time for Bots I suppose....

Stop watching CNN

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

Wait! If it wasn't a crime why didn't the Federal judge step in and tell Cohen "You are pleading guilty to something that is NOT a crime."

He didn't.....because it is a crime e...trump instigated it and Mueller has cooborating evidence to prove trump is guilty

Yes....your president is an unindicted coconspirator.

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

Wait! If it wasn't a crime why didn't the Federal judge step in and tell Cohen "You are pleading guilty to something that is NOT a crime."

He didn't.....because it is a crime e...trump instigated it and Mueller has cooborating evidence to prove trump is guilty

For the same reason Comey didn't charge Hillary for something that was clearly a crime.

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

For the same reason Comey didn't charge Hillary for something that was clearly a crime.

I don't care about Hillary. I know the president would be going to jail with Cohen....if he weren't protected by the presidency.

National E huh??

Carry on.

no crime

I don't care about Hillary. I know the president would be going to jail with Cohen....if he weren't protected by the presidency.

Clinton was a liar....but you are saying trump is above the law.

Forum List

Back