Collusion....No......Conspiracy......YES

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians

Conspiracy? You need a crime.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians..

The Dems have been fellating the Russians since 1917.
All it took was a loss by the corrupt old sot for them to realize Russia is a threat.

Hilarious!!!
Election fraud is a crime.

Ok. What does that have to do with liberal whining about Russia?
You cannot really be that stupid. Quit faking.

I would never fake liberal whining about Russia.
Yeah, that doesn't make any sense in context. Try again please.

After decades of acting as if they have exclusive rights to the moral high ground Trump's core supporters have forfeited the right to call out anyone for anything.

As far as I'm concerned they lost that right in the bush boy years.

You guys don't even know what a right or moral is, give it a rest, we can't laugh this hard this long. :auiqs.jpg:

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians

Conspiracy? You need a crime.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians..

The Dems have been fellating the Russians since 1917.
All it took was a loss by the corrupt old sot for them to realize Russia is a threat.

Hilarious!!!

Oh look, it can copy and paste.

Now I suppose you want a cookie?

The Comrades from across the ocean are out in high numbers tonight. They must also be worried about their Great Leader.

After decades of acting as if they have exclusive rights to the moral high ground Trump's core supporters have forfeited the right to call out anyone for anything.

Been doing the pious act longer then that been getting harder every year.

You guys don't even know what a right or moral is, give it a rest, we can't laugh this hard this long. :auiqs.jpg:
You like a guy that has told thousands of verifiable lies in the media this year. I think your sense of morality is busted.

Opinion | Collusion is not a crime? Not so fast.

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians. But it will get much worse than that.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians....that is the sleaziest form of Conspiracy....Any court will recognize that.

FACT: The only Russian Collusion was with Hillary and her fake russian dossier which the Left is STILL attempting to use to smear Trump.
Liberals are brainwashed fanatics.
View attachment 237953

Oh and you might add that Barry's intelligence and cyber people watched the Russians hack the DNC servers and did nothing.

Sound like collusion with Russia to me.

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians. But it will get much worse than that.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians....that is the sleaziest form of Conspiracy....Any court will recognize that.

FACT: The only Russian Collusion was with Hillary and her fake russian dossier which the Left is STILL attempting to use to smear Trump.
View attachment 237953

Oh and you might add that Barry's intelligence and cyber people watched the Russians hack the DNC servers and did nothing.

If you only had facts

FACT: The only Russian Collusion was with Hillary and her fake russian dossier

You ignorant fucking idiot, Putin hated Clinton's guts for her support of anti-Putin demonstrations and later sanctions on Russia. Conversely Putin loved Trump and the way he could be financially leveraged, opposed sanctions, criticized NATO, NEVER dared to criticize Putin's regime and just generally sucked Putin's dick.

920x920.jpg

Further, dossier content works AGAINST Kremlin's interests. Suggestion that it was compiled at their direction, to undermine their FAVORED candidate and now POTUS, is fucking insane.

Last edited:

View attachment 237953

If you only had facts

You don't seem to need facts.

Why didn't the Obama administration do more about Russian hacks?

Using an opinion piece as your source, priceless. :lol:

The law is not opinion....it is Black or White. trump is going down along with his criminal family.

You have been saying that for two years.
TDS is a long-term disease. <giggle>
I’m afraid it is permanent

Among those deranged enough to believe whatever lies Trump tells

When the cerebellum becomes far....ugly...and sickly color of orange....

View attachment 237953

If you only had facts

Oh those pesky facts...

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Does Mitch also owe Putin?

You ignorant fucking idiot, Putin hated Clinton's guts for her support of anti-Putin demonstrations and later sanctions on Russia. Conversely Putin loved Trump and the way he opposed sanctions, NEVER dared to criticize Putin's regime and just generally sucked Putin's dick.

920x920.jpg

Further, dossier content works AGAINST Kremlin's interests. Suggestion that it was compiled at their direction, to undermine their FAVORED candidate and now POTUS, is fucking insane.
stop watching CNN

You ignorant fucking idiot, Putin hated Clinton's guts for her support of anti-Putin demonstrations and later sanctions on Russia. Conversely Putin loved Trump and the way he opposed sanctions, NEVER dared to criticize Putin's regime and just generally sucked Putin's dick.

920x920.jpg

stop watching CNN

Grow a brain of your own moron, for now you are just an empty vessel running on rw bullshit and spreading rediculous propaganda.

View attachment 237953

If you only had facts

Where is your link showing they watched the Russians hack the servers?

trumpanzees are in full support of appeasing the Russians as long as it's the GOP and tiny trump doing it.
Pure fantasy.
Do you have any more communist propaganda to spew?

Here's the facts:

Democrats colluded with Russia and it bit them in the ass. They're communists, so they figured communists from another country would be on the level with them. This is like China expecting Russia to be straight with them.
Never gonna happen.

Using an opinion piece as your source, priceless. :lol:

The law is not opinion....it is Black or White. trump is going down along with his criminal family.

You have been saying that for two years.
TDS is a long-term disease. <giggle>
I’m afraid it is permanent

Among those deranged enough to believe whatever lies Trump tells
Oh? And you give Christine Blasey Ford a free pass because her whoppers were mere spoofs to enable a minority to determine what the majority must bear? <cough, cough>
I think you may be smarter than you act, Mr. Rightwinger. But it's little hard to see with your loyalties compromised by your own goofballs in charge, hm?

View attachment 237953

If you only had facts

Oh those pesky facts...

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

Does Mitch also owe Putin?

Oh those pesky facts. Obama was POTUS and he outranked everyone. He could have done something but didn't.

Collusion anyone??

Forum List

Back