Zone1 Colleges ARE scams

I've been preaching this for many decades, and I always got "poo pooed".

Seems most of the stuff I've been telling people for over 40 years, has finally come to roost in public fact.

I will bet my house your doctor and dentist both went to college and you would never see one that did not

My parents were very evangelical conservative Christians. Back in the 60's and 70's one of the most important things to them was education. As far as I know education was very important to them and all their friends and relatives were very pro education. In the 80's I was kinda busy and don't remember thinking about it a lot. In the 90's I started having kids (well my wife did) and, come to find out, Republicans were no longer pro education. Seems the Tea Baggers found out teachers were in unions. Now teachers and colleges are the root of all evil, indoctrinating children in non Conservative (often just factual) education. I heard my father in law say not long ago he didn't go to college, he's got that common sense. By the way, he is probably the dumbest person I know.

My parents were very evangelical conservative Christians. Back in the 60's and 70's one of the most important things to them was education. As far as I know education was very important to them and all their friends and relatives were very pro education. In the 80's I was kinda busy and don't remember thinking about it a lot. In the 90's I started having kids (well my wife did) and, come to find out, Republicans were no longer pro education. Seems the Tea Baggers found out teachers were in unions. Now teachers and colleges are the root of all evil, indoctrinating children in non Conservative (often just factual) education. I heard my father in law say not long ago he didn't go to college, he's got that common sense. By the way, he is probably the dumbest person I know.

Of course you can make a good living without college. But with a degree your chances improve exponentially.

Forum List

Back