College kids, they stupid ..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I started a 2nd job because I got bored working only half the month (2 on 3 off ect..) so I am working part time on my days off as a maintenance guy for a local apparment complex..

Some of these work orders I get are funny...i had three so far saying the wash machine is staining their clothes, what do you want me to do about it? How about call your mom and ask her..

And before you say it's a redneck clemson thing we have students from all the 48 contenatenal US (I see all the car license plates)

Smart then you'll ever be!

How is it stupid to invest money into first world infrastructure?
How is it stupid to educate our population?
How is it stupid to have clean standards for food, water and air?

Some things that make you stupider then a fucking pile of horse shit.

Maybe you can teach them to do laundry first

No?

And I want to know with all their money their parents give them how come they can only afford to drink Bush and pabst blue ribbon beer?

I started a 2nd job because I got bored working only half the month (2 on 3 off ect..) so I am working part time on my days off as a maintenance guy for a local apparment complex..

Some of these work orders I get are funny...i had three so far saying the wash machine is staining their clothes, what do you want me to do about it? How about call your mom and ask her..

And before you say it's a redneck clemson thing we have students from all the 48 contenatenal US (I see all the car license plates)

if you're going to go on a rant about people smarter and more educated than you are, you should probably watch the whole grammar thing

if you're going to go on a rant about people smarter and more educated than you are, you should probably watch the whole grammar thing

Once again fuck that grammar thing, I am not paid to do it, but they call me to unclog their toliets or set up their Ethernet.

Once again fuck that grammar thing, I am not paid to do it, but they call me to unclog their toliets or set up their Ethernet.

awwww.... poor ignoramus get it's feewings hurt? poor little rightwingnut snowflake.

That's another thing why I like this job getting so bored of just fixing machines , programming robotics it's fun doing dry wall again and learning the new products out there.

awwww.... poor ignoramus get it's feewings hurt? poor little rightwingnut snowflake.

It don't hurt my feelings pumpkin head..i am having fun.

if you're going to go on a rant about people smarter and more educated than you are.....

How do you know they are?

awwww.... poor ignoramus get it's feewings hurt? ......

You realize you have done nothing to suggest he isn't smarter than YOU, right?

Thanks but Jillian is in love with me, she just trolls my posts so I give her attention.

They probably think you're old...

They probably think you're old...

Of course they do that's why they don't mind answering the door in just a t shirt on. I am Schneider

1452222838OneD24.jpg

Lexington County SC stupidity is endemic, from the unborn to those in the grave.

Thanks but Jillian is in love with me, she just trolls my posts so I give her attention.

Saucey!

You type that abortion and then you criticize someone else's intelligence?

Unkotare, since you are not the boss of anybody, I will go back to ignoring you. Bye.

Forum List

Back