College kids, they stupid ..

I started a 2nd job because I got bored working only half the month (2 on 3 off ect..) so I am working part time on my days off as a maintenance guy for a local apparment complex..

Some of these work orders I get are funny...i had three so far saying the wash machine is staining their clothes, what do you want me to do about it? How about call your mom and ask her..

And before you say it's a redneck clemson thing we have students from all the 48 contenatenal US (I see all the car license plates)
I'll tell ya what. You can bang on higher education when you are willing to have me do open heart surgery for you! Until then I think it is best we have it. I will stick to designing bridges and roads, that is my what my education taught to me do and the doctors can do surgery!

Smart then you'll ever be!

How is it stupid to invest money into first world infrastructure?
How is it stupid to educate our population?
How is it stupid to have clean standards for food, water and air?

Some things that make you stupider then a fucking pile of horse shit.
How does the above relate to the OP's post? All he's complaining about is that a bunch of college kids weren't taught basic living skills by their parents. It's a weakness in our culture. Too many of us are not teaching our kids how to simply live in the real world.

I got browneys today for fixing a dishwasher , I take my OP back..they good :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back