Collective Guilt & Litmus Tests For American Muslims: Biz As Usual?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Collective Guilt & Litmus Tests For American Muslims: Biz As Usual?

American Muslims a litmus test and collective guilt.

While some Christian sects are suspicious of Catholics etc, they do not fear the possibility of Christians becoming radical and violent, but others, non-Christians do fear Christians. So should the fears of non-Christians be taken into consideration on the building of Churches near them?

What about the idea that we as Americans demanding litmus tests and posit a collective guilt on all Muslims, especially American Muslims, is as American as Apple Pie?

think the -- NYC 911 are Mosque

there are times when all decent and honorable people (talk about actually restoring honor) should be ashamed of how a majority of Americans act

American Muslims: a litmus test and collective guilt.

does the argument put forth by Americans Christians arguing for the collective guilt of American Muslims because of the acts of 911, validate the idea that American Christians bear resonsibility for horrific crimes perpetrated by American Christians?

Holy crap, what the hell is he rambling about?

BTW, Dante, for the 1500th time, CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIANS.

While some Christian sects are suspicious of Catholics etc, they do not fear the possibility of Christians becoming radical and violent, but others, non-Christians do fear Christians. So should the fears of non-Christians be taken into consideration on the building of Churches near them?

The Christian faith, for the most part, has already experienced it's renaissance, and those who adhere to it are generally passive unless physically attacked. If others actually fear Christians, I propose that they are projecting, rather than objectively assessing for actual threats.

The Christian faith, for the most part, has already experienced it's renaissance, and those who adhere to it are generally passive unless physically attacked. If others actually fear Christians, I propose that they are projecting, rather than objectively assessing for actual threats.

The American Taliban

Randall Terry (Operation Rescue)

"I want you to just let a wave of intolerance wash over. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hate is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a biblical duty, we are called by God to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism."

"Our goal must be simple. We must have a Christian nation built on God's law, on the ten Commandments. No apologies."

"I don't think Christians should use birth control. You consummate your marriage as often as you like – and if you have babies, you have babies."

"When I, or people like me, are running the country, you'd better flee, because we will find you, we will try you, and we'll execute you. I mean every word of it. I will make it part of my mission to see to it that they are tried and executed."

"There is going to be war, [and Christians may be called to] take up the sword to overthrow the tyrannical regime that oppresses them."

--------

Jerry Vines (Southern Baptist Convention)

"They would have us believe that Islam is just as good as Christianity. Christianity was founded by the virgin-born son of God, Jesus Christ. Islam was founded by Muhammad, a demon-possessed pedophile who had 12 wives, the last one of which was a nine-year-old girl."

Forum List

Back