Colin Powell...Who Is He, Again?

You liked him fine when he was one of Bush's shields against accusations of racism.

George W. Bush needed no shields against racist accusations.

Because George W. Bush was no racist.

Like ther honesty Sallow.

But do you think Sununu referring to Obamas first debate performance as "lazy" was said because Sununu believes the term lazy should be applied to black men that are lethargic?

Yep.

It wasn't just a poor choice of words..it was part of a narrative.

Sununu was making the rounds on the morning shows spouting all sorts of idiotic crap.

He had to apologize for some of it.

Powell is a rare light of sanity in an otherwise radical right wing GOP.

Powell backed and voted for Obama in the last two elections. IMO, he did so because they are both of the same race. He gave up the right to be called a Republican.

He did so because he knows how corrupt and evil today's GOP are, and how they have nothing to do with real conservatism which the party was once based on.

And, Obama is a real conservative? LMFAO!

I look up to Colin Powell as a role model, somebody wo has worked hard to achieved what he has done, the bullshit from the radical right is retarded, blow it out of your asses, you guys want a party of lemmings and when some don't run off the cliff and think with their own mind they're RINOS and turncoats. You fucktards are dumb for preferring people like Allen West over Colin Powell.

your a fucking joke.

Colin Powell shows his true colors.

1. Colin Powell has been given honors that few of us ever accrue: He has been National Security Advisor, he has been Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, and even the United States Secretary of State.

2. Every one of those positions awarded at the behest of a Republican. And I’m certain he was aware of the political party that felt he deserves those awards. He even claimed to be a member of that party.

3. “COLIN POWELL: THERE’S A ‘DARK VEIN OF INTOLERANCE’ IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

a. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell — who split with the Republican Party to endorse President Barack Obama two times — said Sunday there are some clearly racial elements within the GOP.

The reason he made this statement is because thats the way he feels. So are you telling us he doesnt have the freedom to think for himself?

b. “There’s also a dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party,” Powell said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Like I said, is thats the way he feels, he should be able to say it. I also think he has more information than any of us on this matter.

c. While not mentioning former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin or former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu by name, Powell referenced past comments from each about Obama as evidence of racism in the party."
Colin Powell: There?s a ?Dark Vein of Intolerance? in the Republican Party | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sununu made a clearly racist statement. About Sarah Palin, that woman puts her foot in her mouth every time she speaks.

4. Seems it’s time to give the general a bit of instruction….and, perhaps, see who the real racist is.

5. A rule of life, that all would do well to learn early on, is that reality is defined by actions….not words. Perhaps some examples? “The check is in the mail,” or “I’ll respect you in the morning.”

6. In fact, 'the reality lesson' shows up as a major difference between Liberals, for whom “feeling passes for knowing,” and conservatives, for whom data informs policy.

HAHHAHAAHAH what a fucking joke. Republicans cringe at numbers. If you look at everything by a numbers stand point. Republicans are on the loosing side of every battle.

7. Now, the general, who avows to be a Republican, but has voted for the most Liberal President we’ve ever had, twice, now gives cover- again- to Obama’s failure to cut spending by dangling this ‘racist’ red herring.

Do you really not understand how shit works? congress need the prez and the prez needs congress. The reason there has been a failure to cut spending is the republicans refuse to comp. infact Mich Mconell said" we will vote against obama on everything to make him a 1 term president" Also it should be pointed out. republicans in Obama fist term used the philabuster more times in those 4 years than the entire history of the usa. also another first in us history. Obama has recieved 0 votes from republicans in his first 4 years.

8. Seems to me that the general has become the race-card croupier,

So you like the "good house ******" when he is saying what you want, but the second he doesnt you call him a race baiter, classic.

9. Could not the phrases that Powell points to as indicia of racism be, merely, common phrases? Could not the racism be a figment of Powell’s psychology, or an attempt to ingratiate himself in other precincts?

shall we talk about Thomas? yeah I dont think so.

a. Show me the actions….don’t babble!

10. Let’s go back to #5, above, and demand data rather than conjecture: : He has been National Security Advisor, he has been Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, and even the United States Secretary of State. All due to Republicans.

a. Looks to me like some ‘racism’ lots of folks would like directed at them!

saying look look look we gave 1 black man a chance is like saying I am not racist, I have one black friend. If an overwhelming % of blacks thought the republican party had their best interest in hand, you would see 3 things have gone diff. 1. romeny would be prez. 2. the senate would be red. 3. the house would not have lost popular vote by over a million votes.

Hard to know the true colors of a turncoat.
You should know the colors well, cause you seem to be a tea bagger. They are turncoats!!!!!!!

He's a, um, he, he is, hmm an, ah RINO! Thank you PC now I can purge your avatar from my mind with an image more fitting to your bigotry:

Barack Obama is an Arab? "Keep 'em scared my friends!" The new McCain/Palin slogan - YouTube

Maybe in life you really are Gayle Quinnell?

You can barely spell "bigotry."

Darn sure you don't recognize any.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

Thanks so much for sharing Gayle, as well as being intolerant you've also made clear your propensity to be cavilous and to always attack the person and never the argument. In the spirit of this and all of your threads my retort will be simple and to the point: You are bitter, nasty, self righteous, arrogant and bright enough to know how to use a thesaurus making you at least two standard deviations south of how you want to be perceived.

Yet I smoke you like a Cuban cigar every time.

Strange, huh?

George W. Bush needed no shields against racist accusations.

Because George W. Bush was no racist.

Like ther honesty Sallow.

But do you think Sununu referring to Obamas first debate performance as "lazy" was said because Sununu believes the term lazy should be applied to black men that are lethargic?

Yep.

It wasn't just a poor choice of words..it was part of a narrative.

Sununu was making the rounds on the morning shows spouting all sorts of idiotic crap.

He had to apologize for some of it.

Three guesses who said this.

"You know, it's interesting. There is a deep down - underneath all the work I do - I think there's a laziness in me...it's probably from, you know, growing up in Hawaii..."

Read more: FLASHBACK: Obama agrees with Sununu, "There's a laziness in me" | Washington Times Communities
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

Dems called Obama "Clean and articulate" like that was amazing for a black guy, but Colin is their best buddy.

LOLz

What a fucking Starkey he is

Who is Colin Powell? He's the guy that gave it to you straight and then was attacked as a traitor and a RINO for it, that's who.

Can you explain his extraordinary career in the context of his portrayal of Republicans?

Franks says it was Affirmative Action on the part of the Republicans and that he didn't deserve the career in the first place. I guess that's what Powell was talking about.

So you're allegation is that President Bush Republican gave Powell the Secretary of State Cabinet position and that Powell didn't deserve it? Is that why he chooses now to "bite the hand that fed him" and slap down the tired and worn out old race card cause he a poor downtrodden black man could get no where dealing with the "dark underbelly" of the Racist Republican party? Dayuuuum I have been so blind.

I look up to Colin Powell as a role model, somebody wo has worked hard to achieved what he has done, the bullshit from the radical right is retarded, blow it out of your asses, you guys want a party of lemmings and when some don't run off the cliff and think with their own mind they're RINOS and turncoats. You fucktards are dumb for preferring people like Allen West over Colin Powell.

Sad that you set low standards for your role models

a turncoat? because he's mortified by the radical rightwingnuts who have hijacked his party?

lol..

you should have the same level of public service as he does... but keep sitting at your computer talking about someone like him.

Colin Powell allowed Scooter Libby to take the rap for something his buddy Armitage did wheres the honor in that? A good man like Irving libby, what he and his family had to go though, and Powell could have stopped it all..The whole thing was just trumped bullshit anyway, Colin Powell should be ahsamed to show his face after that, and now he comes out with his stupid talking points to help Obama and Hagel screw him..friken back stabber:mad:

Ashkhenazi, you GOP fucktards like well trained black puppets that follow but don't lead and think for themselves. Colin Powell is a man that could get more blacks to vote for the GOP but instead you fuckers kick up trash like Allen West and Herman Cain as proud examples of blacks, essential far right nuts, fuck off.

your a fucking joke.

Colin Powell shows his true colors.

1. Colin Powell has been given honors that few of us ever accrue: He has been National Security Advisor, he has been Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, and even the United States Secretary of State.

2. Every one of those positions awarded at the behest of a Republican. And I’m certain he was aware of the political party that felt he deserves those awards. He even claimed to be a member of that party.

3. “COLIN POWELL: THERE’S A ‘DARK VEIN OF INTOLERANCE’ IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

a. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell — who split with the Republican Party to endorse President Barack Obama two times — said Sunday there are some clearly racial elements within the GOP.

The reason he made this statement is because thats the way he feels. So are you telling us he doesnt have the freedom to think for himself?

b. “There’s also a dark vein of intolerance in some parts of the party,” Powell said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Like I said, is thats the way he feels, he should be able to say it. I also think he has more information than any of us on this matter.

c. While not mentioning former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin or former New Hampshire Gov. John Sununu by name, Powell referenced past comments from each about Obama as evidence of racism in the party."
Colin Powell: There?s a ?Dark Vein of Intolerance? in the Republican Party | Video | TheBlaze.com

Sununu made a clearly racist statement. About Sarah Palin, that woman puts her foot in her mouth every time she speaks.

4. Seems it’s time to give the general a bit of instruction….and, perhaps, see who the real racist is.

5. A rule of life, that all would do well to learn early on, is that reality is defined by actions….not words. Perhaps some examples? “The check is in the mail,” or “I’ll respect you in the morning.”

6. In fact, 'the reality lesson' shows up as a major difference between Liberals, for whom “feeling passes for knowing,” and conservatives, for whom data informs policy.

HAHHAHAAHAH what a fucking joke. Republicans cringe at numbers. If you look at everything by a numbers stand point. Republicans are on the loosing side of every battle.

7. Now, the general, who avows to be a Republican, but has voted for the most Liberal President we’ve ever had, twice, now gives cover- again- to Obama’s failure to cut spending by dangling this ‘racist’ red herring.

Do you really not understand how shit works? congress need the prez and the prez needs congress. The reason there has been a failure to cut spending is the republicans refuse to comp. infact Mich Mconell said" we will vote against obama on everything to make him a 1 term president" Also it should be pointed out. republicans in Obama fist term used the philabuster more times in those 4 years than the entire history of the usa. also another first in us history. Obama has recieved 0 votes from republicans in his first 4 years.

8. Seems to me that the general has become the race-card croupier,

So you like the "good house ******" when he is saying what you want, but the second he doesnt you call him a race baiter, classic.

9. Could not the phrases that Powell points to as indicia of racism be, merely, common phrases? Could not the racism be a figment of Powell’s psychology, or an attempt to ingratiate himself in other precincts?

shall we talk about Thomas? yeah I dont think so.

a. Show me the actions….don’t babble!

10. Let’s go back to #5, above, and demand data rather than conjecture: : He has been National Security Advisor, he has been Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, and even the United States Secretary of State. All due to Republicans.

a. Looks to me like some ‘racism’ lots of folks would like directed at them!

saying look look look we gave 1 black man a chance is like saying I am not racist, I have one black friend. If an overwhelming % of blacks thought the republican party had their best interest in hand, you would see 3 things have gone diff. 1. romeny would be prez. 2. the senate would be red. 3. the house would not have lost popular vote by over a million votes.

You should know the colors well, cause you seem to be a tea bagger. They are turncoats!!!!!!!
Edit/Delete Message

Colin Powell is the perfect example of the kind of centrist Republican that the right wing of the GOP is trying to drive out of their party.

As I just said in another thread, conservatives want the GOP to be the party of the Right - Democrats want their party to be the party of the center/left.

Mathematically, when you count up the votes, that is the formula for a Republican disaster.

Sad that you set low standards for your role models

The black puppets in your party don't measure up to Powell and no blacks respect them, yet you fucktards still press on display them as model blacks, models that you want blacks to be like.

Powell has no integrity.

He's a lackey for the Democrat Party, the same party that called NYC "Hymietown" and is amazed that Obama can speak and shower.

"Colin Powell as a role model, somebody wo has worked hard to achieved what he has done,.."

But Bill Clinton said his promotions were due to affirmative action?????

Hey...you didn't vote for the rapist .....did you?

a turncoat? because he's mortified by the radical rightwingnuts who have hijacked his party?

lol..

you should have the same level of public service as he does... but keep sitting at your computer talking about someone like him.

Colin Powell allowed Scooter Libby to take the rap for something his buddy Armitage did wheres the honor in that? A good man like Irving libby, what he and his family had to go though, and Powell could have stopped it all..The whole thing was just trumped bullshit anyway, Colin Powell should be ahsamed to show his face after that, and now he comes out with his stupid talking points to help Obama and Hagel screw him..friken back stabber:mad:

Ashkhenazi, you GOP fucktards like well trained black puppets that follow but don't lead and think for themselves. Colin Powell is a man that could get more blacks to vote for the GOP but instead you fuckers kick up trash like Allen West and Herman Cain as proud examples of blacks, essential far right nuts, fuck off.

Flay

these right wingers are crazy hacks. they will never understand that they are on the losing side of every battle, and the cons. in the country vote against self interest and will likely not win another national election for awhile. They don't know that they have pinned their folks in congress into such a corner that when the reps try to appeal to the masses after a primary, they just look like they are flip floppers

"Colin Powell as a role model, somebody wo has worked hard to achieved what he has done,.."

But Bill Clinton said his promotions were due to affirmative action?????

Hey...you didn't vote for the rapist .....did you?
and now the dumb cow is saying clinton is a rapist. keep talking, your making our point for us.

Forum List

Back