Colin Powell...Who Is He, Again?

You liked him fine when he was one of Bush's shields against accusations of racism.

When did Bush ever do or say anything that was racist?

He once referred to a moonless night as "pitch black".

Everyone knows he was referring to the fact that in such a dark night, getting mugged by a black man was a probability.

Powell is like obamination a piece of shit black that rode the racism card to the top and continues to use it for his own benefit, even after shaking down the white guilt panderers.

Powell went to a moron school in NYC, then joined the Army. Being a black officer gave him the advantage to move up in rank since at the time he was a rare breed and the Army wanted to look good promoting the black man.

He rose in rank then got on the DC GOP radar when he was a General thus was appointed CJCS because he must be good being a black General and it looked good for the GOP picking this black man.

He later weaseled his way into Bush Jr's White House but then quickly turned on them when Iraq became unpopular, so he joined the liberal cocktail circuit in DC and NYC bashing white GOPers as chickenhawks, war mongers and racists....it makes him good money.

He is just like obmination...he rode white guilt to the top then continues to blame white America to keep the money rolling into his bank account because he is a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Seems you missed the essence of the OP: you've merely provided conjecture.....again.

I gave you data....

...where's yours?

Save your breath PC, bullshit, i.e. conjecture, is all they have. ;)

So lets see...

Harry Reid refers to then Senator Obama as being "clean and articulate"....and that is OK.

But a former governor said that Obama came across as lazy during a debate where he seemed...well...lazy....and THAT is a racist comment?

Vice Presidential candiate Joe Biden makes a comment about "accents" at a 7-11 and that is OK...

But a former governor said that Obama came across as lazy during a debate where he seemed...well...lazy....and THAT is a racist comment?

That was the best Powell can come up with to PROVE there was a "dark vein" of racism in the party?

As soon as he saw a black man in the White House, he knew he could finally show his true self, and his racism is now blatantly apparent.

Yeah there's a "dark vein of racism in the republican party" alright... IT'S HIM!

Looks like the GOP apologists have tossed the big tent propaganda under the bus. Colin Powell was a product of tokenism and affirmative action - LMAO you guys and gals on the right are hilarious.

Hard to know the true colors of a turncoat.

a turncoat? because he's mortified by the radical rightwingnuts who have hijacked his party?

lol..

you should have the same level of public service as he does... but keep sitting at your computer talking about someone like him.

From now on anytime he speaks on racism he has no credability, I mean come on, calling Obama lazy is racists, saying he's shucking and jiving is racist. Give me a break.

Yep.

And what do you want broken?

:D

Powell is a rare light of sanity in an otherwise radical right wing GOP.

Powell backed and voted for Obama in the last two elections. IMO, he did so because they are both of the same race. He gave up the right to be called a Republican.

a turncoat? because he's mortified by the radical rightwingnuts who have hijacked his party?

lol..

you should have the same level of public service as he does... but keep sitting at your computer talking about someone like him.

From now on anytime he speaks on racism he has no credability, I mean come on, calling Obama lazy is racists, saying he's shucking and jiving is racist. Give me a break.

Yep.

And what do you want broken?

:D

Your face:D

JK

You liked him fine when he was one of Bush's shields against accusations of racism.

George W. Bush needed no shields against racist accusations.

Because George W. Bush was no racist.

Like ther honesty Sallow.

But do you think Sununu referring to Obamas first debate performance as "lazy" was said because Sununu believes the term lazy should be applied to black men that are lethargic?

lol..

Colin Powell allowed Scooter Libby to take the rap for something his buddy Armitage did wheres the honor in that? A good man like Irving libby, what he and his family had to go though, and Powell could have stopped it all..The whole thing was just trumped bullshit anyway, Colin Powell should be ahsamed to show his face after that, and now he comes out with his stupid talking points to help Obama and Hagel screw him..friken back stabber:mad:

Last edited:
Powell is a rare light of sanity in an otherwise radical right wing GOP.

Powell backed and voted for Obama in the last two elections. IMO, he did so because they are both of the same race. He gave up the right to be called a Republican.

He did so because he knows how corrupt and evil today's GOP are, and how they have nothing to do with real conservatism which the party was once based on.

Hmm, look like a lot of ‘Shuckin’ and Jivin’ in the OP.

Does that make me a racist, or just Lazy?

Word have meaning and they help sway elections.

I really do hope you Republicans continue on the same type of messages too.

lol..

Colin Powell allowed Scooter Libby to take the rap for something his buddy Armitage did wheres the honor in that? A good man like Irving libby, what he and his family had to go though, and Powell could have stopped it all..The whole thing was just trumped bullshit anyway, Colin Powell should be ahsamed to show his face after that, and now he comes out with his stupid talking points to help Obama and Hagel screw him..friken back stabber:mad:
:lol:

Hmm, look like a lot of ‘Shuckin’ and Jivin’ in the OP.

Does that make me a racist, or just Lazy?

Word have meaning and they help sway elections.

I really do hope you Republicans continue on the same type of messages too.

where was the election "swaying" when Biden joked about Indian accents?

How about when Reid referred to Obama as clean and articulate?

Forum List

Back