Colin Kapernick is a rich bitch who has no lifeline to real life in America

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
He strikes me as some of the liberals on this site. So out of touch with reality and sadly this is what we face in America today.
This is what liberal ideology has led us to. One day he wears a Malcolm X shirt to the next when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt. All the while he spews his bullshit about oppression in America and refuses to respect the most honored symbol in our country.

He strikes me as some of the liberals on this site. So out of touch with reality and sadly this is what we face in America today.
This is what liberal ideology has led us to. One day he wears a Malcolm X shirt to the next when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt. All the while he spews his bullshit about oppression in America and refuses to respect the most honored symbol in our country.
Careful. You just voted for one of those to be President.

• Banned
No, I didn't. Try again?

No, I didn't. Try again?
Try again? I wish we could.

• Banned
No, I didn't. Try again?
The butthurt is strong with you

No, I didn't. Try again?
The butthurt is strong with you
You're the one who started a thread about a rich asshole with no connection to the typical American

No, I didn't. Try again?
Here TheOldSchool , fill this out and mail it in.

No, I didn't. Try again?

The OP can do the same

• Banned
No, I didn't. Try again?

The OP can do the same
My butthurt is history on January 20th

I submit to you that you Repug fuckers are the ones who live in your own fantasy world.

After all, why would anyone STILL vote Repug after Bush and the Repug Party wrecked the economy in 2008, started a disastrous war in Iraq based on lies, and couldn't even provide aid to thousands of Americans during a fucking hurricane?

An idiot Repug like you who is still a member of a political party responsible for these disasters is simply in no position to pass judgement on anyone else.

He was born out-of-wedlock to a poor single mother, adopted by a middle-class white family and raised in the Central Valley of California. He played baseball and football in high school, won a scholarship to college, was drafted by the Chicago Cubs, turned them down to continue playing college football, broke a bunch of records and was drafted in the second round by the San Francisco 49ers.

That sounds about as all-American as you can possibly get.

It's funny but I didn't even know he was Black until he started doing his kneeling act. The other thing to keep in mind is Chip Kelly has a history of getting rid of malcontents. I expect him to get the boot after this season. His re-negotiated contract does not offer much protection. We'll see which team wants to take on the Kaepernick project.

He was born out-of-wedlock to a poor single mother, adopted by a middle-class white family and raised in the Central Valley of California. He played baseball and football in high school, won a scholarship to college, was drafted by the Chicago Cubs, turned them down to continue playing college football, broke a bunch of records and was drafted in the second round by the San Francisco 49ers.

Keyword "sounds"

It's funny but I didn't even know he was Black until he started doing his kneeling act. The other thing to keep in mind is Chip Kelly has a history of getting rid of malcontents. I expect him to get the boot after this season. His re-negotiated contract does not offer much protection. We'll see which team wants to take on the Kaepernick project.
I suspect his last year in the NFL is this year.

Keyword "sounds"

:lol:

Ok, go on then. Tell us the "real" truth.

What's unAmerican about any of that?

Keyword "sounds"

The "real" truth is on TV. A rich pampered bitch that has no ties to reality or sanity.

And then he turns around and pisses on the very nation that gave him the opportunity to do all that.

Let him go live in Cuba, and have all his money taken away because it's communism, and then kneel while they play the Cuban national anthem and see what crap he spouts after his heroes cart his ass off to prison and beat the shit out of him for a couple weeks.

He's lower than worm shit and dumber than a bag of piss, and he IS the reason why there's a massive decline in viewership of the NFL.

Last edited:

Keyword "sounds"

The "real" truth is on TV. A rich pampered bitch that has no ties to reality or sanity.

Perhaps he's not tied to your version of "reality" - but you don't speak for the "real" America. I understand that you think it's unfair that he's richer than you, but that's how it goes. He's literally living the American Dream - and that includes being free to have his own fucking opinions.

And then he turns around and pisses on the very nation that gave him the opportunity to do all that.

Let him go live in Cuba, and have all his money taken away because it's communism, and then kneel while they play the Cuban national anthem, and see what crap he spouts after his heroes cart his ass off to prison and beat the shit out of him for a couple weeks.

He's lower than worm shit and dumber than a bag of piss, and he IS the reason why there's a massive decline in viewership of the NFL.

Or, you know, instead of all that, he can just stay here, make more money in a day than you'll ever see in your life for throwing a ball around 20 times a year, and you can continue being butthurt about it.

He doesn't owe you a damn thing.

Let him go live in Cuba, and have all his money taken away because it's communism, and then kneel while they play the Cuban national anthem, and see what crap he spouts after his heroes cart his ass off to prison and beat the shit out of him for a couple weeks.

Or, you know, instead of all that, he can just stay here, make more money in a day than you'll ever see in your life for throwing a ball around 20 times a year, and you can continue being butthurt about it.

He doesn't owe you a damn thing.
Well, skippy, first of all, you have no freakin' idea what so ever how much money I have. Second, I didn't say the pig turd owed me anything. Third, you had zero to say in response to the points I made.

You're a loser, and you owe humanity an apology for being a dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back