Drain the swamp!

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Trump is not draining the swamp. He's marrying the swamp monster! He just named former Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnunchin as Treasury Secretary. This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession, because he could make a profit.

Blue collar people who bought into Trump just received the first the first kick in the ass from Trump. Wait till they "reform" you out of your Medicare and Social Security.

Scary.

I have a suspicion that Bannon would like to demonetize the currency, and have the Fed. introduce negative interest rates. He and Trump have big plans, very big plans.

I don't know shit about macro though, so I can't tell if that is even possible.

I have heard stories about demonetization of currency going on in India and Australia as well. I don't know if they were anecdotal or systemic though.

GreatSwamp.jpg

Trump is not draining the swamp. He's marrying the swamp monster! He just named former Goldman Sachs partner Steve Mnunchin as Treasury Secretary. This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession, because he could make a profit.

Blue collar people who bought into Trump just received the first the first kick in the ass from Trump. Wait till they "reform" you out of your Medicare and Social Security.

This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession,

Sounds awful!
How could he do that?

Scary.

I have a suspicion that Bannon would like to demonetize the currency, and have the Fed. introduce negative interest rates. He and Trump have big plans, very big plans.

I have heard stories about demonetization of currency going on in India and Australia as well. I don't know if they were anecdotal or systemic though.

I have a suspicion that Bannon would like to demonetize the currency

Can you explain what that means?

You have ZERO idea what any one of the people Trump is purportedly appointing will do.

At this point, you are TOTALLY just TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

FAKE NEWS... you leftards own it.

Scary.

The War On Cash Goes Nuclear In India, Australia and Across The World - The Dollar Vigilante

Should we follow India's lead and scrap $100 notes?

This is the guy who kicked 35,000 families out of their homes at the height of the Great Recession,

Sounds awful!
How could he do that?

Possibly they didn't read their contracts and weren't paying their bills? :eusa_think:

To be fair, the system isn't completely fault free. It helped produce stupid people.

aid465462-728px-Understand-a-N.I.N.J.A.-Mortgage-Step-1-Version-2.jpg

And as Bannon indicated, the bailout went to the wrong people.

Mnunchin bought Indy Mac and immediately foreclosed on 35,000 mortgage holders who were behind because they had been layed off and couldn't find new jobs at the height of the Great Recession.
Now Trump has named another billionaire hedge funder from Wall Street, Wilbur Ross to be Commerce Secretary!
Oh well, no need to pretend to be a populist now, its time to cut everything the working class need, Social Security, Medicare ... er I mean, we're reforming, yeah that's the ticket, we're reforming!

Mnunchin bought Indy Mac and immediately foreclosed on 35,000 mortgage holders who were behind because they had been layed off and couldn't find new jobs at the height of the Great Recession.
Now Trump has named another billionaire hedge funder from Wall Street, Wilbur Ross to be Commerce Secretary!
Oh well, no need to pretend to be a populist now, its time to cut everything the working class need, Social Security, Medicare ... er I mean, we're reforming, yeah that's the ticket, we're reforming!

Do you really think Trump wants more of this?

Tent Cities Full Of Homeless People Are Booming In Cities All Over America As Poverty Spikes | Zero Hedge

Scary.

The War On Cash Goes Nuclear In India, Australia and Across The World - The Dollar Vigilante

So say eliminate cash. Because "demonetize currency" makes no sense.

Mnunchin bought Indy Mac and immediately foreclosed on 35,000 mortgage holders

So you lied when you said he kicked 35,000 families out of their homes.
Thanks for admitting that.

Scary.

In your opinion.

Definition of MONEY

Definition of money
plural
moneys
or
monies
play \ˈmə-nēz\

1. 1 : something generally accepted as a medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment: as a : officially coined or stamped metal currency b : money of account c : paper money
  2. 2 a : wealth reckoned in terms of money b : an amount of money c plural : sums of money : funds
  3. 3 : a form or denomination of coin or paper money

4. 4 a : the first, second, and third place winners (as in a horse or dog race) —usually used in the phrases in the money or out of the money b : prize money <his horse took third money>

5. 5 a : persons or interests possessing or controlling great wealth b : a position of wealth <born into money>
for one's money
  1. : according to one's preference or opinion
on the money
  1. : exactly right or accurate

Scary.

In your opinion.

Definition of MONEY

Definition of money
plural
moneys
or
monies
play \ˈmə-nēz\

1. 1 : something generally accepted as a medium of exchange, a measure of value, or a means of payment: as a : officially coined or stamped metal currency b : money of account c : paper money
  2. 2 a : wealth reckoned in terms of money b : an amount of money c plural : sums of money : funds

4. 4 a : the first, second, and third place winners (as in a horse or dog race) —usually used in the phrases in the money or out of the money b : prize money <his horse took third money>

5. 5 a : persons or interests possessing or controlling great wealth b : a position of wealth <born into money>
for one's money
on the money

Monetization is the process of converting or establishing something into legal tender. While it usually refers to the coining of currency or the printing of banknotes by central banks

A currency in the most specific use of the word refers to money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins

Demonetize currency (money in any form)......sounds silly.

You have ZERO idea what any one of the people Drumpf is purportedly appointing will do.
We know what they have done.

Trump has now put Goldman Sachs in the White House, the Treasury, and the head of the OMB.

After criticizing Hillary for making speeches to them and Heidi Cruz for working for them.

SUCKERS!!!

Scary.

In your opinion.

Definition of MONEY

Definition of money
plural
moneys
or
monies
play \ˈmə-nēz\

for one's money
on the money

Monetization is the process of converting or establishing something into legal tender. While it usually refers to the coining of currency or the printing of banknotes by central banks

A currency in the most specific use of the word refers to money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins

Demonetize currency (money in any form)......sounds silly.
vYUWVxB.png

Goldman Sachs stock skyrocketing first on Nov. 8 and again today on the news of the Mnunchin nomination.
Yep, draining the swamp!
Just like the Trump University come on, it's another bait and switch!

Forum List

Back