Cold worldwide

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
old fraud loves to try and make people think that all of the cold weather is localised to the US and Europe but he either is so incompetant that he can't read or he is prevaricating when he makes those assertions. I know which way I'm leaning:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Here are just a couple of links to prove my point. If you wish to do a google search you will find many, many more from all over the world.

Cold kills 500 penguins: News24: South Africa: News

Winter strikes with a vengeance: News24: South Africa: News

1.7 million livestock die in Mongolia freeze - Weather - msnbc.com

Now who to trust, an unknown poster on a message board, or NASA.

NASA: The 12-month running mean global temperature has reached a new record in 2010 — despite recent minimum of solar irradiance Climate Progress

NASA: The 12-month running mean global temperature has reached a new record in 2010 — despite recent minimum of solar irradiance
"We conclude that global temperature continued to rise rapidly in the past decade" and "there has been no reduction in the global warming trend of 0.15-0.20°C/decade that began in the late 1970s."
June 3, 2010
Note: Hansen wants comments on this draft, so keep ‘em coming.

NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) has released a revised draft of “Global Surface Temperature Change,” by James Hansen et al. It is a must read for warming junkies. There’s also a a summary discussion of the paper (reprinted below), and two PowerPoint posters of key figures like this one:

I know what is outside my window. This is the first time we have had more than two decent days in a row.

tomorrow will be 81, which is normal. After that, the temperature dips back into the sixties again.

May 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: +0.53 deg. C. Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

The global-average lower tropospheric temperature remains warm: +0.53 deg. C for May, 2010. The linear trend since 1979 is now +0.14 deg. C per decade.Tropics picked up a bit, but SSTs indicate El Nino has ended and we may be headed to La Nina. NOAA issued a La Nina Watch yesterday.

In the race for the hottest calendar year, 1998 still leads with the daily average for 1 Jan to 31 May being +0.65 C in 1998 compared with +0.59 C for 2010. (Note that these are not considered significantly different.) As of 31 May 2010, there have been 151 days in the year. From our calibrated daily data, we find that 1998 was warmer than 2010 on 96 of them.

Forum List

Back