Cold War inspired headline

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
The left is really losing it. Now, they call a potential campaign worker an "Infiltrator." It is like a spy movie from the Cold War era. They caught a spy! Listen to this dramatic preamble:

"The young volunteer seemed like any other when she stepped out of her white pickup and into a campaign field office for Russ Feingold’s Senate campaign in Wisconsin on Monday."
Democratic Senate Campaign Catches Conservative Infiltrator

I wonder if there is a spy exchange in progress behind the scenes?
baby-laughing-hysterically-o.gif

The left is really losing it. Now, they call a potential campaign worker an "Infiltrator." It is like a spy movie from the Cold War era. They caught a spy! Listen to this dramatic preamble:

"The young volunteer seemed like any other when she stepped out of her white pickup and into a campaign field office for Russ Feingold’s Senate campaign in Wisconsin on Monday."
Democratic Senate Campaign Catches Conservative Infiltrator

I wonder if there is a spy exchange in progress behind the scenes?
baby-laughing-hysterically-o.gif

She was part of that goofy lying Okeef bunch.

okeefe-borat.jpg

If Hillary wins, what will conservatives do? Will there be riots? Bombings?

After all, she has been their arch enemy for over 20 years and now she and Bill are about to be president again.

After all, she has been their arch enemy for over 20 years and now she and Bill are about to be president again.
^^^^..and this pertains to the topic how?

Well, I don't want to start my own topic
That's cool. Just stay out of this thread if you have nothing to contribute but trolling. Thanks.

That's cool. Just stay out of this thread if you have nothing to contribute but trolling. Thanks.
Not a problem at all. This is a busy message board. I'll just go somewhere else where my trolling is more appreciated

Not a problem at all. This is a busy message board. I'll just go somewhere else where my trolling is more appreciated
You are good sport. Thanks.

Stay on topic. Your attempt to derail the thread with trolling is quite descriptive of your cognitive abilities. :itsok:

So now you are the topic arbiter ? This thread is nothing more than the average fox or Breitbart ranting, and will be dealt with as such.
Calm down dude. Don't melt down, OK? Stay on topic. Discuss it without being nasty. Why is it so hard for some of you to stay on topic? It is not my fault that the MSM is over blowing a young staffer's background.

Stay on topic. Your attempt to derail the thread with trolling is quite descriptive of your cognitive abilities. :itsok:

So now you are the topic arbiter ? This thread is nothing more than the average fox or Breitbart ranting, and will be dealt with as such.
Calm down dude. Don't melt down, OK? Stay on topic. Discuss it without being nasty. Why is it so hard for some of you to stay on topic? It is not my fault that the MSM is over blowing a young staffer's background.

If anybody is melting down, it would be you.

Do I seem like it?

Do I seem like it?
No you don't :huddle: and an interesting OP. The response to the 'espionage' certainly seems to be childishly dramatic. Quite funny.

....But what Maass didn’t appear to know, was that Feingold aides planned a sting of their own, seeking to determine Maass’ true intentions. After a cordial interview in which a campaign staffer asked her about her political interests and past experience, they confronted her about her apparent false identity....

If Hillary wins, what will conservatives do?
complain for a bit and then get back to work and then maybe go see a ball game and then complain some more.
Thank god. Hillary has been their arch enemy for over 20 years and now she's about to rule the nation. I was certain they were going to form secessionist militias and commence with a bombing campaign

Forum List

Back