Cokie Roberts RIP

"Heartbroken at the news of my good friend, Cokie Roberts’s death. Cokie was a tireless champion for kids in the US and around the world. I will miss her wisdom, insights and sense of humor. Sending prayers and love to the Boggs and Roberts families" - Marvelous Maria Shriver

i remember at one point during the Kavanaugh ordeal, Cokie remarked that Dr Ford should move forward and testify to Congress already

NPR had a segment with her I would listen to during my morning commute. People would call in and ask her questions about specific technical details within the government. No partisan spin at all in her reporting for this stuff. Really well-spoken in her explanations, she really knew her stuff.

RIP. Seems too young for her.

Trump and his cheerleaders can't even show a minimum amount of grace over the death of a highly respected journalist.
Compare the statements of Presidents Bush and Obama to what Trump had to say

Trump is incapable of compassion

75 is kinda young.

I don't have anything nice to say about her, but I hope she made her soul right with God.

Well it is nice that she left more medicare and social security money for the rest of us....

She had a history of cancer so with treatment being what it is, 75 is a decent run.

The article says she died of complications from breast cancer.

It's nothing to joke about. Millions of women have died from that disease.

I was diagnosed with it in 2011. I was lucky. I beat it. Unfortunately it has a very horrible habit of returning and killing. As it did with Ms. Roberts.

75 is kinda young.

I don't have anything nice to say about her, but I hope she made her soul right with God.

Well it is nice that she left more medicare and social security money for the rest of us....

She had a history of cancer so with treatment being what it is, 75 is a decent run.

The article says she died of complications from breast cancer.

It's nothing to joke about. Millions of women have died from that disease.

I was diagnosed with it in 2011. I was lucky. I beat it. Unfortunately it has a very horrible habit of returning and killing. As it did with Ms. Roberts.

Life expectancy for a female born in 1943 is around 67 and some change. 75 is a good run when you have breast cancer....as I stated.

Trump and his cheerleaders can't even show a minimum amount of grace over the death of a highly respected journalist.
That is simply what we can expect from CRCs today. (con-servative republican christians)

Care to share what we should expect from LDLHs?

That would be Liberal Democrat Lesbians Heathens, like you, right?

"Cokie Roberts was a pioneer. Relentless in her pursuit of the truth and steadfast in her commitment to breaking down barriers for women in journalism—our country is better because of it" - President Biden

Roberts once described Hawaii "as a foreign exotic place", when Obama visited it. she's racist!

Forum List

Back