Cohen should be disbarred right now for mentioning Trump recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my claim not yours, again if Duller has any evidence that could end Trumps Presidency or has evidence that he helped a foreign nation intervene in our elections here and does nothing for TWO YEARS then Duller is a criminal.
That is, of course, utterly absurd. Mueller can only do things by due process, which means briefing the DOJ. The DOJ must also follow due process, which means a report to congress. And Mueller would not present such evidence until he has everything in order, which is right an proper for him to do.

The things you are saying are absurd. And then to use these absurd claims as the premise to argue that Mueller has found no such evidence is twice baked absurdity.

This is my claim not yours, again if Duller has any evidence that could end Trumps Presidency or has evidence that he helped a foreign nation intervene in our elections here and does nothing for TWO YEARS then Duller is a criminal.
That is, of course, utterly absurd. Mueller can only do things by due process, which means briefing the DOJ. The DOJ must also follow due process, which means a report to congress. And Mueller would not present such evidence until he has everything in order, which is right an proper for him to do.

The things you are saying are absurd. And then to use these absurd claims as the premise to argue that Mueller has found no such evidence is twice baked absurdity.
Look doofus, if any investigator uncovers a murder, and knows who the murderer is, and that another murder could happen at any time, the investigator is ethically required to act to incarcerate the murderer to prevent more murders. Not sure if that makes any sense in your retarded brain, but if Duller has evidence he must present this to stop the President now...……….he can't because there is no evidence

if any investigator uncovers a murder, and knows who the murderer is, and that another murder could happen at any time, the investigator is ethically required to act to incarcerate the murderer
Wrong. The investigator must inform his superiors and get a warrant for the arrest of the murderer. He must follow due process.if he doesn't, he risks the murderer being released and charges dropped.

You're not going to come out on top, here. Mueller has to follow due process. The suggestions you are making are absurd and are detached from reality.

if any investigator uncovers a murder, and knows who the murderer is, and that another murder could happen at any time, the investigator is ethically required to act to incarcerate the murderer
Wrong. The investigator must inform his superiors and get a warrant for the arrest of the murderer. He must follow due process.if he doesn't, he risks the murderer being released and charges dropped.

You're not going to come out on top, here. Mueller has to follow due process. The suggestions you are making are absurd and are detached from reality.
So the investigator does not keep the murderer a secret...…………….

Bingo now u understand.

I knew you would see it my way

Bingo now u understand.
Nope, still don't. The DOJ is compiling the report . It would be absurd to think they would release a partial report or only the evidence gathered thus far. And such a case is not so necessarily cut and dry. A cases would be built on a wealth of evidence, and the Mueller team is still collecting evidence.

So no, your argument that no action has been taken is proof that no evidence alexists is absurd. Sorry dude...peddle that nonsense to someone else.

Why would I do that when the only illegal aliens who were caught voting in the last election voted for Trump?
And Hillary's recount ordered by Jill Stein found even more votes for Trump
And that has .... what to do with this thread topic?

Or is just you trolling your own thread again? :rolleyes:
So much for letting me argue with myself...…………...little pet
Nope, I’m still laughing at you.
I'm still laughing at Rachel madcow

So?

Bingo now u understand.
Nope, still don't. The DOJ is compiling the report . It would be absurd to think they would release a partial report or only the evidence gathered thus far. And such a case is not so necessarily cut and dry. A cases would be built on a wealth of evidence, and the Mueller team is still collecting evidence.

So no, your argument that no action has been taken is proof that no evidence alexists is absurd. Sorry dude...peddle that nonsense to someone else.
2 years and Duller still has nothing to report...…………

Trump still President and Hillary is still tripping.

Yawn

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway

And you have some kind of evidence that Cohen was responsible for the leak?
Michael Cohen's lawyers are leaking audio recordings of Stormy Daniels, Avenatti Says

You have some kind of evidence that George Clooney leaked Cohens recordings of Trump

Jesus u r dumber than your avatar
That's not proof.
That's hearsay nitwit.

In New York, it's legal to record someone without their knowing.

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway

And you have some kind of evidence that Cohen was responsible for the leak?
Michael Cohen's lawyers are leaking audio recordings of Stormy Daniels, Avenatti Says

You have some kind of evidence that George Clooney leaked Cohens recordings of Trump

Jesus u r dumber than your avatar
That's not proof.
That's hearsay nitwit.
Glad that I inspired you to participate, now feel free to continue masturbating

And Hillary's recount ordered by Jill Stein found even more votes for Trump
And that has .... what to do with this thread topic?

Or is just you trolling your own thread again? :rolleyes:
So much for letting me argue with myself...…………...little pet
Nope, I’m still laughing at you.
I'm still laughing at Rachel madcow

So?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back