Cohen should be disbarred right now for mentioning Trump recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad said never put anyting in writing unless it is a contract, and here we have Cohen ( a jewish holy name) illegally recording conversations and apparently stating that attacking out democracy is good for our democrazy. Very bad. But it is awesome our President fucked a Playboy bunny harder than that douchebag not so Huge Hefner.

I believe it was Anna Navarro on CNN. She tweeted something to the effect of the following which is true:

Recordings are like potato chips; nobody makes just one. There are probably several; perhaps not all of the blob; but there likely are others.

While salacious and thought provoking; when you're not informed of the recording by a private citizen; it it admissible in a court of law?

It has nothing to do with the Special Prosecutor since it is a different law enforcement agency.

Dude, he may not have been charged yet but everyone knows it's coming. Even him.

Even you.
He will not be charged with anything to do with Trump, even you know this...……………

So you keep right on farting up your own nose
Mueller will not do anything tRump related until.the very end of the investigation. The second he starts to pressure tRump personally is when thing will change and the gloves will.come off on both sides. Right now he's gathering information and handling some smaller fish.
Wrong if Duller has info that Trump is a traitor he has to bring this out at once.

But he has nothing
Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
Lol, so now this is suddenly Mueller's fault?

The entire Cohen deal should be thrown out as this is blatantly nothing more than Mueller desperately attempting to illegally bypass attorney-client privilege...

Not to mention he / none of this has anything to do with Russian interfereinc in the 2016 election.

This is the biggest flashing neon sign screaming 'WITCH HUNT' to date...

why ''secret'' recording of your client??!!
this is all odd

When you're dealing with a person who has no convictions, no morals, and has once and again cheated on the people he supposedly loved....it's called insurance. Cohen knew who he was dealing with.
In sports it’s called lowering yourself to your competition

I'm pretty sure Cohen was already there. Nobody understands lowlifes more than other lowlifes. When you are doing something illicit, immoral, or illegal, your best defense is to be able to "give up" someone above you. Dealers rat out their sources all the time in the drug trade. Cohen seems to have tried to construct an insurance policy.

I don't see how it's admissible in court especially given the ACP. Interesting in the court of public opinion though.

He will not be charged with anything to do with Trump, even you know this...……………

So you keep right on farting up your own nose
Mueller will not do anything tRump related until.the very end of the investigation. The second he starts to pressure tRump personally is when thing will change and the gloves will.come off on both sides. Right now he's gathering information and handling some smaller fish.
Wrong if Duller has info that Trump is a traitor he has to bring this out at once.

But he has nothing
Why would he have to "bring it out at once"?
Because Trump is the f.ucking President you retard, if he is a traitor and Duller withholds the evidence he is letting a traitor continue to be President and this is a crime against America
Lol, so now this is suddenly Mueller's fault?
If Duller knows that Trump is a traitor and does not inform Congress, then Duller is a traitor. What part can you not grasp?

I believe it was Anna Navarro on CNN. She tweeted something to the effect of the following which is true:

Recordings are like potato chips; nobody makes just one. There are probably several; perhaps not all of the blob; but there likely are others.

While salacious and thought provoking; when you're not informed of the recording by a private citizen; it it admissible in a court of law?

It has nothing to do with the Special Prosecutor since it is a different law enforcement agency.
Eat less potato chips moron

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway
I think disbarment is the least of his worries.
Why? I mean the guy spent the first 25 years of his life in school to be a lawyer and now its over...……

He isn't charged with doing anything wrong though Duller wants him to be guilty.

The entire Cohen deal should be thrown out as this is blatantly nothing more than Mueller desperately attempting to illegally bypass attorney-client privilege...

Not to mention he / none of this has anything to do with Russian interfereinc in the 2016 election.

This is the biggest flashing neon sign screaming 'WITCH HUNT' to date...
And, as per usual with your bloviating and grand claims and predictions....none of that is ever going to happen.

Trump says 'your favorite President did nothing wrong' in apparent response to Cohen recording

It's that simple, this guy should never practice law again. And if he doesn't get disbarred what client would ever trust him anyway

And you have some kind of evidence that Cohen was responsible for the leak?
Michael Cohen's lawyers are leaking audio recordings of Stormy Daniels, Avenatti Says

You have some kind of evidence that George Clooney leaked Cohens recordings of Trump

Jesus u r dumber than your avatar
Did you show that he did? Or just throw insults out?

And you have some kind of evidence that Cohen was responsible for the leak?
Michael Cohen's lawyers are leaking audio recordings of Stormy Daniels, Avenatti Says

You have some kind of evidence that George Clooney leaked Cohens recordings of Trump

Jesus u r dumber than your avatar
Did you show that he did? Or just throw insults out?
Again fartwad, neither Trump nor myself needs to prove anything, the burden of proof is 100 percent on retards like you. Not my doing, this is how US law works

the burden of proof is 100 percent on retards like you. Not my doing, this is how US law works
Uh...no. the burden of proof is on the prosecutors, not an the public. You are free to write Mueller and demand to see his evidence. I'm sure he could use a good chuckle over his morning coffee.

the burden of proof is 100 percent on retards like you. Not my doing, this is how US law works
Uh...no. the burden of proof is on the prosecutors, not an the public. You are free to write Mueller and demand to see his evidence. I'm sure he could use a good chuckle over his morning coffee.
That is what I said, Trump does not have to prove a single thing in any direction

Duller has no evidence of collusion with Russia, if he did he is required by ethics to present this immediately as until he does a spy is the President.

Thus all Duller has is Vaseline for his little pecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back