Elderly man attacked for preaching the gospel in ny subway by transgender woman

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Elderly man attacked for preaching the gospel in NY subway by transgender woman.

When your scum who hates :

AMERICA
FREEDOM
RIGHTS
LIBERTY
RIGHTS FOR OTHERS
RELIGION FOR OTHERS ( WITH OUT FORCING THEM VIA LAWS A.HOLES) AND JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE LAWS MORONS *** THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM RIGHT!!!

The gospel was written by a transgender woman... how odd...

totally mad :cuckoo:
WNIZn6i.jpg

Elderly man attacked for preaching the gospel in NY subway by transgender woman.

When your scum who hates :

AMERICA
FREEDOM
RIGHTS
LIBERTY
RIGHTS FOR OTHERS
RELIGION FOR OTHERS ( WITH OUT FORCING THEM VIA LAWS A.HOLES) AND JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE LAWS MORONS *** THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM RIGHT!!!

Link? Or, are you lying?

Just poking fun at the structure of the sentence that is the title of the thread and article. Nothing more, nothing less. It could have been written much better.

Little did I know that my humor would have triggered so many bed wetters...
Your attempt at humor must have fallen flat. Maybe it was just the timing, because with good
humor timing is everything. Might want to stick to your day job, or listen to some good Jimmy Buffett music.

Link? Or, are you lying?

Just poking fun at the structure of the sentence that is the title of the thread and article. Nothing more, nothing less. It could have been written much better.

Your attempt at humor must have fallen flat. Maybe it was just the timing, because with good
humor timing is everything. Might want to stick to your day job, or listen to some good Jimmy Buffett music.

It's the audience.

Link? Or, are you lying?

It's the audience.
:auiqs.jpg:No, no it's not the audience....it was a humorless remark

Forum List

Back