"Coal Rollers"

Yes Luddite, when I meet people I size them up personality wise and make the decision whether or not to take them seriously. Are there exceptions? Yes, but not many.

Take this board for example.

YOU are the most UNHAPPY and MISERABLE poster here so whatever you don't like, I will default like that, and visa-versa. Are there exceptions? Yes. If you said "All pedophiles must get tossed in a woodchipper!" I would agree. Ya' follow me?

But that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong on most every other issue. So when I see you popping off about something I think "What's this idiot up to now?"

And so therefore if it pisses you off, it must be good!

Last edited:
Yes Luddite, when I meet people I size them up personality wise and make the decision whether or not to take them seriously. Are there exceptions? Yes, but not many.

Take this board for example.

YOU are the most UNHAPPY and MISERABLE poster here so whatever you don't like, I will default like that, and visa-versa. Are there exceptions? Yes. If you said "All pedophiles must get tossed in a woodchipper!" I would agree. Ya' follow me?

But that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong on most every other issue. So when I see you popping off about something I think "What's this idiot up to now?"

And so therefore if it pisses you off, it must be good!

And now you're actually saying you don't think for yourself but just go with whatever you think is the opposite of what I think.

:cuckoo:

Yeah. When I see environmentalists devote the same energy to opposing the huge dead zone in the Gull of Mexico that's directly attributable to the ethanol production as they do a handful of guys with smoky trucks, then I might taken them seriously.

It's impressive, the effort you devote to finding reasons to run screaming from every issue that makes your cult look stupid. Of course, if you didn't just mindlessly follow your political cult's orders to embrace pseudoscience, you wouldn't need to evade like that. Sucks to be you. And good to be a liberal, since there's nobody on high telling us what science is party-approved.

As far as ethanol goes, that's a cash cow for the conservative states. We try to fix it, but Republican farm states keep a vice-like grip on their precious ethanol subsidies. It's up to you to reform your party to end that. Your failure to do that means, by your own standards, you can't be taken seriously. However, we won't hold that over your head. Being liberals, we have no need of such red herrings, and will just stick to the issues instead.

And now you're actually saying you don't think for yourself but just go with whatever you think is the opposite of what I think.

Based on what you continually rant about? Yes.

Hey, I default agree with Political Chick but sometimes I disagree with her and have told her so.

Have I not EVER agreed with you on something Luddy? Be honest.

Yeah. When I see environmentalists devote the same energy to opposing the huge dead zone in the Gull of Mexico that's directly attributable to the ethanol production as they do a handful of guys with smoky trucks, then I might taken them seriously.

It's impressive, the effort you devote to finding reasons to run screaming from every issue that makes your cult look stupid. Of course, if you didn't just mindlessly follow your political cult's orders to embrace pseudoscience, you wouldn't need to evade like that. Sucks to be you. And good to be a liberal, since there's nobody on high telling us what science is party-approved.

As far as ethanol goes, that's a cash cow for the conservative states. We try to fix it, but Republican farm states keep a vice-like grip on their precious ethanol subsidies. It's up to you to reform your party to end that. Your failure to do that means, by your own standards, you can't be taken seriously. However, we won't hold that over your head. Being liberals, we have no need of such red herrings, and will just stick to the issues instead.
So, you're on record as opposing a few guys with smoky trucks, but have no problem with the huge dead zone in the Gulf caused by your magic ethanol.

Not surprising, really. You're simply incapable of criticizing your cult.

So, you're on record as opposing a few guys with smoky trucks, but have no problem with the huge dead zone in the Gulf caused by your magic ethanol.

Poor Dave is in an open meltdown state, just screaming crazy lies about everything now.

That tends to happen with cultists when it gets demonstrated to them how their cult is a bunch of frauds. They can't process it, so they totally lose their shit.

It's up to Dave now as to whether he return to rationality, or whether he plunges even deeper into the hallucinations of his denier cult.

Poor Dave is in an open meltdown state, just screaming crazy lies about everything now.

That tends to happen with cultists when it gets demonstrated to them how their cult is a bunch of frauds. They can't process it, so they totally lose their shit.

It's up to Dave now as to whether he return to rationality, or whether he plunges even deeper into the hallucinations of his denier cult.
Yawn. Yawn again. And just for variety, yawn.

Your projection schtick is getting old, mammy. Time for you to get a new routine.

Based on what you continually rant about? Yes.

Hey, I default agree with Political Chick but sometimes I disagree with her and have told her so.

Have I not EVER agreed with you on something Luddy? Be honest.

Until this thread, I've never noticed you so I can't comment on that.

But, its you who says you go with the opposite of what I think. You really don't think that's just a bit immature?

This thread is about adults who are acting like spoiled children. I could respect people who base their decisions on thought and reason but y'all openly admit you purposely harm children with asthma just cuz you're all mad and junk.

Grow up and grow a pair.

But, its you who says you go with the opposite of what I think. You really don't think that's just a bit immature?
No shitbag, I said my default response is that whatever you say is probably shit, just like rdean and Truthmatters before him. That doesn't stop me from reading what you say and making a judgement based on THAT post.

By the way, I see you've made an appearance in one of Diesel Dave's videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ms5K2R9PcY]What does #DieselDave do when a Prius tries to take his parking spot? - YouTube[/ame]

Heres the poop.....nobody is caring about the science. And if we want to talk "cult".......check this out and it supports the contention of the skeptics that the whole CO2 science thing is nothing more than an internet hobby for green activist assholes.

Even CNN....of all places admits, "there is a tremendous lack of interest in climate change stories".

CNN Boss Zucker: 'Tremendous' Lack of Interest in Our Climate Change Stories

Like I said.....nobody cares about this shit!!:D:D:eusa_dance::2up:

If this is what the denier CULT is reduced to attempting to hang on to some self-respect, I'm pretty convinced they're rapidly coal-rolling their way out of town.

And here we go again.

.0000000001% of the population like to mess with their exhaust and it becomes a conservative vs liberal political issue.

Idiots.

Because you know without a shadow of a doubt that those people are driving those cars for one reason: to be smug pompous assholes who look to matter in the world by showing the public they are more environmentally conscious than you and I.

Yup. When the hybrids were first coming out, the Prius outsold others like the Honda Civic hybrid (even though some of them outperformed the Prius) -- because the Civic hybrid looked just like an ICE Civic. The Prius was distinctively a hybrid, and thus had major smug factor.

Exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXZeq9eXAys]South Park Smug Alert Gerald Gets A Hybrid - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-YWyG5TXw]Smug Alert! | Commentary (South Park) - YouTube[/ame]

There are many states that have some pretty solid laws concerning vehicle emissions. Seems that the alteration involved would be breaking those laws by quite a bit. Perhaps someone should look up which states have such laws, and publish a list. Then, in those states, when one of these childish dolts blows his smoke, a call to the enforcement agency of that state, a license number, and perhaps one more idiot off of the road.

I thought about that too but this is like the teenagers who want their cars to be loud. Its a "statement, an expression of revolt" just like when you didn't clean your plate or pick up your room.

I doubt that many people would actually do it though. Most people grow up, get a job, take care of their family and shake their heads at the kids with loud cars and smoke billowing out of their ass. And most adults don't do things like this that actually harm their own children.

Those who do this don't want to admit it but its just jealousy. They can't afford a nice car so they pimp out their ratty truck.

Redneck word of the day - Funny Pictures, Funny jokes and so much more | Jokideo |

:badgrin:

City folks. :rolleyes:

Diesel pickups are some of the most expensive vehicles on the road.

An entry level Dodge Cummins Diesel MSRP $37,000.

An entry level Mercedes Benz...MSRP $34,000

Even a decade old, they are still fetching $15,000.

A decade old Mercedes...around $12,000.

Forum List

Back