"Coal Rollers"

"Cowardice" is not protesting the country where the REAL pollution is coming from: China.

If you REALLY think pollution is gonna killus all the you should fly your ass over there and confront the Chinese Govt.

Or are you just too cowardly?

So, you tell your parents that the other kids are doing it so its okay that you do it too?

Since when does the US have to wait for, of all places, China to man up before we do? If you don't like sucking up to China, you better be voting Dem cuz your party is not the side of America.

"Cowardice" is not protesting the country where the REAL pollution is coming from: China.

If you REALLY think pollution is gonna killus all the you should fly your ass over there and confront the Chinese Govt.

So, you tell your parents that the other kids are doing it so its okay that you do it too?

Since when does the US have to wait for, of all places, China to man up before we do? If you don't like sucking up to China, you better be voting Dem cuz your party is not the side of America.

We are going fucking overboard with this EPA nonsense. Increased natural gas use and less coal use has gone a long way toward reducing emissions. You've got to balance the need for jobs and economic development with emissions rules, and Obama is ignoring that.

The US is shutting down Coal Burning plants. Do some research beyond what Mr Maddow tells you.

You remember the two Chinese guys that visited Clinton when he was the Offender in Chief? Charlie Trie and John Huang. Clinton ok'ed space technology transfers to China. One of them said:

"White House like vending machine. To get product out you must first put money in!"

Wake up. Both Political Parties work for the same side. And it aint our side.

Clinton ok'ed space technology transfers to China.
Not true. Under Clinton, Loral sent some info to China they shouldn't have, which leaked some tech, but it wasn't much, and it wasn't something the Clinton administration knew about ahead of time or approved after the fact. And in comparison to the military tech that Reagan openly sold to China, it was small potatoes.

China. We can't force China to do anything. And given that both nations have big factions that want to do nothing, going in for endless negotiations means nothing would ever get done.

Hence, the USA unilaterally takes the lead. That means most of the world follows. And if China doesn't, then the world as a whole can force China to fall in line, by slapping a huge carbon tariff on all Chinese goods.

I'll address it. You're repeating illogical nonsense to deflect from the actual issues. You're parroting the propaganda of denier serial liar Larry Bell, which further destroys any credibility you may have had remaining.

It was a controlled medical study that people _volunteered_ for, after being fully informed. The only crank saying people were misinformed was kook denier Larry Bell. I have volunteered for similar asthma studies. I willingly breathed some crap. That did not make me a victim, and anyone who says I was victimized is a loony. Anyone who thinks a few puffs in a controlled experiment is the same as breathing something constantly is should not be wasting the time of the grownups with such stupidity.
I see lots of yappy-yap -- but I don't see any citations.

If you expect people to just take your word for your claims, you're going to go through life bitter and disappointed.
Now, why don't you lose your evasions and address the actual issue, which is that only malicous dumbasses deliberately pollute? Is it that you approve of being a malicious dumbass, so long as it's for the glory of your cult?
The guys are asses. The ones who smoked the girl in the bikini are dicks.

You see, I can criticize them.

However, you're unable to criticize Obama's EPA.

I can't even scratch my ass without being labeled a racist or a denier of science and education or a hater of women immigrants the environment blacks hispanics jews midgets conjoined twins can openers and malfunctioning trash compactors.

I hate to tell you this, but it's not the ass scratching that's setting that off.
:rofl:
As Dave here is kind enough to illustrate, whenever a conservative can't address what a liberal says, he instantly deflects and evades by whining about how he's being called a racist. That is, most conversations with conservatives now go like this:

Normal Person: "Nice weather today, eh?"

Conservative: "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A RACIST?"

And that's why people now avoid speaking with conservatives. There's no chance of any rational conversation.
^ that

Why has davemen- the rw spazz, scattershot poster returned? :( WHY?!!! :mad: He's the male version of LGS or TPS.
Is there a "Pollution is GOOOOOD!!" crowd somewhere?

:up: Repub-voters
Where do you buy your cheerleader outfits?

You gonna buy us a ticket?

And, hey, you know this thing you're reading this on? Were you aware that it connects to wires that actually GO all the way to China? Just like your telephone. It is actually possible in this day and age to communicate with people in China FROM YOUR VERY OWN LIVING ROOM. Heck, you could even do it while sitting on the can.

Amazing, eh!
Yeah. You email them. Tell them you're concerned about the harm they're doing to the planet, and would they pretty please stop?

Let us know what they say.

Kyoto: US Only Major Industrialized Nation to meet original Kyoto Goals: without ever passing it!

We've already done something. But hey, let's all freak out about a handful of guys with smoky trucks! They KILLING THE PLANET!!!!1111oneeleventyone

We are going fucking overboard with this EPA nonsense. Increased natural gas use and less coal use has gone a long way toward reducing emissions. You've got to balance the need for jobs and economic development with emissions rules, and Obama is ignoring that.

what about the toxic byproducts from fracking? :eusa_whistle:

Report: Fracking Creates Billions Of Gallons Of Toxic -- Sometimes Radioactive -- Byproduct | ThinkProgress
Fracking wells in the U.S. generated 280 billion gallons of toxic wastewater in 2012, according to a new report. That’s enough, as the Guardian notes, to immerse Washington D.C. in 22 feet of toxic water.
https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2014/04/16-9
Hundreds of irradiated “filter socks” dumped in an abandoned building found by North Dakota officials on Feb. 28 (Source: North Dakota Dept of Health)
:eusa_hand:

As Dave here is kind enough to illustrate, whenever a conservative can't address what a liberal says, he instantly deflects and evades by whining about how he's being called a racist. That is, most conversations with conservatives now go like this:

And that's why people now avoid speaking with conservatives. There's no chance of any rational conversation.
You seem to be under the vastly mistaken impression I'm making this up.

I am not, and here's proof.

Perhaps you should just stop embarrassing yourself now. Oh, wait, silly me -- you lack the self-awareness to be embarrassed by what you say.

That's because you're a progressive.

Proof of what? That there are others as stupid as you are?

There are many states that have some pretty solid laws concerning vehicle emissions. Seems that the alteration involved would be breaking those laws by quite a bit. Perhaps someone should look up which states have such laws, and publish a list. Then, in those states, when one of these childish dolts blows his smoke, a call to the enforcement agency of that state, a license number, and perhaps one more idiot off of the road.

Many states with emission tests exempt diesels, trucks over a certain GVWR, or both. (My former state exempted both.) Even if that isn't the case, it takes a laptop (or even a Smartphone) and 5 minutes to program the engine to run without smoke! After the test, pull into a parking lot & put back the "smoke" tune.

Straight-axle swapped Toyota? Yeah, I'd hit this one!

Toyota-Pickup.jpg

what about the toxic byproducts from fracking? :eusa_whistle:

Report: Fracking Creates Billions Of Gallons Of Toxic -- Sometimes Radioactive -- Byproduct | ThinkProgress
Fracking wells in the U.S. generated 280 billion gallons of toxic wastewater in 2012, according to a new report. That’s enough, as the Guardian notes, to immerse Washington D.C. in 22 feet of toxic water.
https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2014/04/16-9
Hundreds of irradiated “filter socks” dumped in an abandoned building found by North Dakota officials on Feb. 28 (Source: North Dakota Dept of Health)
:eusa_hand:

Think Progress and Common Dreams. 'Nuff sed.

Filter socks have not posed a disposal problem in Pennsylvania, according to a spokesman from Pennsylvania’s Department of Environmental Protection.

Strange Byproduct Of Fracking Boom: Radioactive Socks - Forbes

“There’s all kinds of regulations about how to deal with waste and how to transport waste and we follow them all,” said Andrew Paterson, a vice president at the Marcellus Shale Coalition, a trade group that represents companies active in Pennsylvania drilling including Range Resources (RRC) Corp. and Noble Energy Inc. (NBL) “It’s very safe and the levels that we’re talking about are really low-level.”

Radioactive Waste Booms With Fracking as New Rules Mulled - Bloomberg

Improperly disposing of "filter socks" is a no-no.

That’s one of the problems the state is trying to fix with rules announced last week requiring well operators to install leak-proof containers for temporary storage onsite and to use licensed waste haulers and landfills. North Dakota, the biggest oil-producing state after Texas, has commissioned a study of radiation risks that may spur further changes, Radig said.

In the meantime, North Dakota landfills have installed radiation detectors to try to catch loads exceeding the state’s current limits. Anything higher must be trucked hundreds of miles to dumps in neighboring states that have less restrictive limits.

I'd appreciate it if you took the time to go to this website...

Energy in Depth

You may very well view it as an industry "mouthpiece" but if you devote a little time to browsing around, you might gain another perspective. Also- use the search function in the upper-right of the home page.

If you wanted information on say, a root canal, would you go to the Plumber's and Pipe Fitter's website?

After 37 years doing the same goddamn thing over and over and over, I'd like to think that I know something about my industry. And once in a while, you might try trusting someone in that they know what they are saying.

I sometimes see the truth and sense of what you say in some of your posts. It's not often, but I do see it.

P.S.... BEER! :beer:

Party on. :fu:

Kyoto: US Only Major Industrialized Nation to meet original Kyoto Goals: without ever passing it!

We've already done something. But hey, let's all freak out about a handful of guys with smoky trucks! They KILLING THE PLANET!!!!1111oneeleventyone

Where did anyone say "smoky trucks" are killing the planet?

I said its childish, accomplishes nothing and very likely causes direct harm to the people nearby, including the silly twerp's own family.

Its stupid Dave. Its just plain stupid and completely counterproductive.

But that's all the right seems to know.

You seem to be under the vastly mistaken impression I'm making this up.

I am not, and here's proof.

Perhaps you should just stop embarrassing yourself now. Oh, wait, silly me -- you lack the self-awareness to be embarrassed by what you say.

That's because you're a progressive.

Proof of what? That there are others as stupid as you are?
Over your head, I see. Run along now, Roxy.

Where did anyone say "smoky trucks" are killing the planet?

I said its childish, accomplishes nothing and very likely causes direct harm to the people nearby, including the silly twerp's own family.

Its stupid Dave. Its just plain stupid and completely counterproductive.

But that's all the right seems to know.
Yeah. When I see environmentalists devote the same energy to opposing the huge dead zone in the Gull of Mexico that's directly attributable to the ethanol production as they do a handful of guys with smoky trucks, then I might taken them seriously.

I own a Dodge Ram 1500 and I love it but I never liked these "Bubba Trucks" with the giant mudder tires, camo and what not. But after reading how they seem to piss off the LibTards to no end I have a new found respect for them.

Last edited:

I agree the EPA goes overboard at times.
Some things the EPA goes to extremes, other times they don't.
It's just after seeing to see my daughter in an Oxygen Tent in a hospital because she's having a difficult time breathing, I'm really behind keeping the air cleaner. Her little boy also suffers from severe asthma. The whole thing gives one a different prospective.

I agree the EPA goes overboard at times.
Some things the EPA goes to extremes, other times they don't.
It's just after seeing to see my daughter in an Oxygen Tent in a hospital because she's having a difficult time breathing, I'm really behind keeping the air cleaner. Her little boy also suffers from severe asthma. The whole thing gives one a different prospective.
My oldest son had asthma growing up and used a Nebulizer for a while. He's just fine now and it doesn't change what I think of Coal Rollers and having fun pissing off Liberals.

I own a Dodge Ran 1500 and I love it but I never liked these "Bubba Trucks" with the giant mudder tires, camo and what not. But after reading how they seem to piss off the LibTards to no end I have a new found respect for them.

That's funny.

You do something you don't like and you have to do - just because YOU THINK liberals don't like it?

My oldest son had asthma growing up and used a Nebulizer for a while. He's just fine now and it doesn't change what I think of Coal Rollers and having fun pissing off Liberals.

But that's not funny. It's just sad.

You do something you KNOW harms children like your own son - just because YOU THINK it will piss off liberals.

Just when I think I can't possibly hold RWs with less respect, I read this board.

Forum List

Back