CO Theatre Lost $126 Million on Friday

PaperWood

Rookie
Jul 21, 2012
That single theater is losing well over $10k in revenue per day that it is closed. The shareholders for the parent company lost over $126 million dollars on Friday from the stock drop.

Lets talk about the real damage. Lets talk about the movie theater owner.

Last edited:
The "real" damage was people losing their lives, and the families that have to deal with it for the rest of their lives.

I do understand though that there is going to be a big monetary fallout from this that will be felt by many.

• Banned
Obama: "It's all the fault of the "rich", they stole your money and job and we have to make them pay"

Yeah the money is a minor issue compared to the rest, the most important issue right now, is if this guy is found guilty, I wanna see his head roll.

Yeah the money is a minor issue compared to the rest, the most important issue right now, is if this guy is found guilty, I wanna see his head roll.

Me too, and I also want to know just how crazy he really is/was. After all his methodical planning, I can't imagine an insanity defense.

• Banned
If you have $50 Billion that does not mean you will never go hungry.

To enforce the gun control law, somebody from USA government must have carried out the CO theatre shooting.

Americans will never allow "Gun ban" in USA.

The killer who killed 95 people in Norway, is a police officer. Does this mean no guns for Police officers also?

Somebody is other forum has posted "all of his friends carry guns for this same reason"

There are some 300 Million - 400 million Firearms in USA Under Private Ownership. Every gun is legal in America.

Americans are seriously angry because of that tin-pot dictator.

To enforce the gun control law, somebody from USA government must have carried out the CO theatre shooting.

The killer who killed 95 people in Norway, is a police officer. Does this mean no guns for Police officers also?

Somebody is other forum has posted "all of his friends carry guns for this same reason"

There are some 300 Million - 400 million Firearms in USA Under Private Ownership. Every gun is legal in America.

I agree, we should focus on punishing criminals not on making legal people suffer more rules, because of a few dumbasses. We should make examples of people like this, and in a really nasty, painful way.

Sounds to me like you kind of identify with the impulse to go on a lethal rampage against innocent civilians because you take broad social trends as personal insults. Do us a favor and make sure you only have one victim, yourself.

Forum List

Back