CNN's Top Executive Zuckerberg Threatens President Trump & His Administration

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok, let's skip forward....

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.”

SEDITION? Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

Fake News CNN Versus President Donald Trump: Network’s Top Executive Threatens Incoming POTUS

Last edited:
Is he really that misinformed, or lying? Lol
This week's cable ratings - Media Life Magazine

"I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever."

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.”

Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals').

Fake News CNN Versus President Donald Trump: Network’s Top Executive Threatens Incoming POTUS

Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

Wow, whatever goes on in your head is strange and mysterious, the threatener in Chief is the President-elect, and the point of the comment by Zuckerberg was a warning, not a threat.

Wow, whatever goes on in your head is strange and mysterious, the threatener in Chief is the President-elect, and the point of the comment by Zuckerberg was a warning, not a threat.
Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?!

Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

cnn not even in the top 25

--LOL

trump is right fck em

between twitter and facebook trump reaches over 50 million

--LOL

God damn you are a fucking loser.

A warning from an impotent & unwatched news channel. BFD lol

Last edited:

cnn not even in the top 25

--LOL

trump is right fck em

between twitter and facebook trump reaches over 50 million

--LOL

Most of whom are laughing at his lies and idiocy.

Idiot-gram ^^^; non substantive and a non sequitur.

Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?![/QUOTE

Idiot-gram ^^^; non substantive and a non sequitur.
I can always tell when I leave you morons at a loss for words. CNN is throwing a temper tantrum and you focus on personal attacks. Predictable

Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?![/QUOTE

Word salad ^^^ in a run-on sentence.

SEDITION? Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

So CNN is the preferred Network of Terrorists and Communists?

I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

rtel3zce4h9x.jpg

Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?!

I think they used to call that Sedition.

And yes, it is still a crime with severe penalties.

I think they used to call that Sedition. And yes, it is still a crime with severe penalties.
Maybe Zuckerburg needs to be perp-walked to the back of a waiting FBI car, taken to FBI HQ, and given the opportunity to explain what he meant by his comments....? :p

God damn you are a fucking loser.

Thanks for sharing, a comment like this is so enlightening, thoughtful and thought provoking it should be immortalized in bull scat on walls of halls at Liberty University and in German over the entrance to its Jerry Falwell Library.

hey, nutter butter.... what on earth are you talking about?

is that what the voices in your head told you?

oh right...it's what Donald the sociopath is saying.

CNN is not fake news. this is why you're as ignorant as you are.

I think they used to call that Sedition.

And yes, it is still a crime with severe penalties.

No, you believe it is sedition, it is and remains an ad hominem.

Forum List

Back