CNN's John King: ‘Trump is absolutely right’ on China

Liberals utterly destroyed that's winning.
So you don’t really even know what winning is. Partisans are so dumb.

I'll show you what winning is :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

maxresdefault.jpg
What is winning on trade? You must have some clue.

Go find a liberal with a brain then we can discuss, you are too dumb.
You just keep cheerleading, but you have no idea what for. Now that’s a person without a brain. What is winning in trade?

:trolls:

So you don’t really even know what winning is. Partisans are so dumb.

I'll show you what winning is :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

maxresdefault.jpg
What is winning on trade? You must have some clue.

Go find a liberal with a brain then we can discuss, you are too dumb.
You just keep cheerleading, but you have no idea what for. Now that’s a person without a brain. What is winning in trade?

:trolls:
It’s cute how you follow trump around with no clue why.

its always better to talk with the chinese and russians and the iranians and the north koreans than not to talk, my friends

bravo trump!

ME: Newsfalsh, signs of intelligent life have been detected at CNN. John King actually told the truth. There is a thread in this forum titled "Trump's trade war with China" which is a lie. The title should be, "China's 25 year old Trade War on America."

CNN's John King: ‘Trump is absolutely right’ on China and he 'deserves a lot of credit'
CNN's John King: ‘Trump is absolutely right’ on China and he 'deserves a lot of credit'

CNN anchor John King acknowledged that President Trump is "absolutely right" in his stance on the U.S.-China relationship........
.......King was a guest on CNN Right Now, which is hosted by Brianna Keilar, following the president's remarks. She said, “On the trade war, he actually tried to distance himself from his own trade war.” “That’s Obama’s fault," King answered. "And look, the President is absolutely right when he says that China has been cheating for 25 years and that Bill Clinton didn’t do enough about it........"
Well, John King USED TO be with Fox News.

"“China is eating the Tariffs.” Billions pouring into USA. Targeted Patriot Farmers getting massive Dollars from the incoming Tariffs! Good Jobs Numbers, No Inflation(Fed). China having worst year in decades. Talks happening, good for all!

The Economy is great. The only thing adding to “uncertainty” is the Fake News!" - President Trump

If asshole traitor Dem's and the pule liberal media were not undermining Trump on trade with China 24/7 the freaking trade war would be long over already. When asshole Dem's keep telling China to hold out until 2020 cutting our own president off at the knees, wait why aren't traitor Dem's in prison???
Mega Dittos

ME: Newsfalsh, signs of intelligent life have been detected at CNN. John King actually told the truth. There is a thread in this forum titled "Trump's trade war with China" which is a lie. The title should be, "China's 25 year old Trade War on America."

CNN anchor John King acknowledged that President Trump is "absolutely right" in his stance on the U.S.-China relationship........
.......King was a guest on CNN Right Now, which is hosted by Brianna Keilar, following the president's remarks. She said, “On the trade war, he actually tried to distance himself from his own trade war.” “That’s Obama’s fault," King answered. "And look, the President is absolutely right when he says that China has been cheating for 25 years and that Bill Clinton didn’t do enough about it........"

John King's career is floundering on CNN. He'll end up like Lou Dobbs - on Fox.

No one has said that Trump is wrong ABOUT China. What they're saying is that his approach to dealing with the problem is wrong and it's not working. Trump has done long term damage to American trade, but when your goal is to destroy the USA, he's been very effective.

The trade deficit is up by 20% from what it was when Trump was elected. In fact, everything that Trump promised to fix, has gotten worse. More coal fired plants have closed since Trump was elected than in the entire 8 years Trump has been in office. Air and water quality are deteriorating - the first time since the 1990's. Job creation is down, the deficit is up, and your friends and allies no longer trust you.

Trump said that US Steel is building six new steel plants. That was in-artfully spoken. What Trump should have said is something like "the US steel industry is reopening (3) closed plants, expanding others, and building (1) new plant in FL".

Here is what the CEO of US Steel, David Burritt, said about Trump

"We had an incredibly exciting visit form the president, and his daughter was there as well, and I can tell you the commitment that he has to steel is unprecedented, and the notion that this guy would blink, I think, is not going to happen," Burritt said. "He knows this kind of unfairness should been taken care of long ago. He’s got us, he’s with us."
No, U.S. Steel is not opening six new mills

Why do the progs always want to try and distort a good outcome based on Trump's policies?

Trump said that US Steel is building six new steel plants. That was in-artfully spoken. What Trump should have said is something like "the US steel industry is reopening (3) closed plants, expanding others, and building (1) new plant in FL".

Here is what the CEO of US Steel, David Burritt, said about Trump

"We had an incredibly exciting visit form the president, and his daughter was there as well, and I can tell you the commitment that he has to steel is unprecedented, and the notion that this guy would blink, I think, is not going to happen," Burritt said. "He knows this kind of unfairness should been taken care of long ago. He’s got us, he’s with us."
No, U.S. Steel is not opening six new mills

Why do the progs always want to try and distort a good outcome based on Trump's policies?

I have to admit, Trump error-strewn speech, by which I mean choosing the wrong words even though he is saying the right thing, has been a real problem for him and allowed his enemies to make false accusations against him

Forum List

Back