CNN's damning video against Hillary Clinton

NBC carved HRC up good tonight for the email scandal.

Nevertheless, Donnie is so weak, the FBI announcement comes very close to a guarantee for her election.

Kasich would have beat her by 15 points.

Nevertheless, Donnie is so weak, the FBI announcement comes very close to a guarantee for her election.

We get it. You're still mad that your RINO didn't win.

Kasich is as much a RINO a you are a cle, ar thinking Republican at the moment. The far right have given the election to the weakest Dem candidate in 100 years,

Kasich would never accept unless Trump agreed with ironclad assurities to follow the RNC's lead from here on it.

Kasich is as much a RINO a you are a cle, ar thinking Republican at the moment. The far right have given the election to the weakest Dem candidate in 100 years,

"Far Right" :lmao:

Anyone who does not believe a 'far right' exists probably believes in fairy dust.

Maybe. However, its a good thing there are more anti-establishment people in the republican party than there are LWNJs like you and Kasich

Maybe. However, its a good thing there are more anti-establishment people in the republican party than there are LWNJs like you and Kasich
We are mainstream GOP, we are the party still as you are going to find out, and you far right wing nut jobs are the outliers, the exceptions that prove the rule.

Wow. I couldn't believe that CNN would do a video damning Hillary like this as it relates to the e-mail scandal. No doubt, someone over there will be put in there place for this. The last thing the execs want is for their journalists to get in touch with the truth.

Good job at contradicting yourself...Once again you cut off your nose to spite your face,,Bully!

We are mainstream GOP, we are the party still as you are going to find out, and you far right wing nut jobs are the outliers, the exceptions that prove the rule.
Obviously you AINT the party LMAO

You are a libertarian, who has no idea what that means. I am not too concerned with what you think about what

You are a libertarian, who has no idea what that means. I am not too concerned with what you think about what
I am no libertarian. You know damn well I support nationalist policies. Do YOU know what a libertarian is, LWNJ?

I am no libertarian. You know damn well I support nationalist policies. Do YOU know what a libertarian is, LWNJ?
One can be a neo-imperialist and a xenophobe and still be a libertarian. You are just a very confused guy.

One can be a neo-imperialist and a xenophobe and still be a libertarian. You are just a very confused guy.
Lmfao you are one big bag of dumbfuck man

Jake would know more about my immigration stances if he didn't puss out of my bull ring challenge.
Being a pussy doesn't do anyone any good. You would figure someone of his age would know that by now :D

Lmfao you are one big bag of dumbfuck man
:) Can't run from yourself, little buddy.

Forum List

Back