CNN to release tape of Trump saying the N word 2 days before inauguration

Buzzfeed shot that wad already. Some may want them to lie, do whatever it takes, say or do whatever it takes if it will get Trump out of office. It won't work. Trump will be inaugurated.

President Trump GOD bless him.

Buzzfeed shot that wad already. Some may want them to lie, do whatever it takes, say or do whatever it takes if it will get Trump out of office. It won't work. Trump will be inaugurated.

sure he will and then he gets twice the shit flung at him as you hurled at obama ,,,no more turn the other cheek

Doesn't mean he will stay.

Stated in the article:
"The tape has been circulating for a while in an effort to attract rich backers such as Mark Cuban or Larry Flynt who would be prepared to take the substantial legal risk of releasing the video."
That strikes me as a dumbass strategy. Better to share the video with someone who has no assets and no prospects for ever having any. Civil suits don't result in incarceration and you can't get blood from a turnip. For such a person, there'd be no reason to even put up a defense.

sure he will and then he gets twice the shit flung at him as you hurled at obama ,,,no more turn the other cheek
Fuck that turn the other cheek shit. It's time for blood in the streets!

here is why I don't believe this

IF such a tape existed, it would have been leaked before the election - no way would that have been kept under wraps

Nobody cares if it's your time of the month. You should keep some things to yourself, even though your attitude usually gives that bit of information away.

agree this time burn the whole thing down not just georgia

get you hovaround all charged up and don't forget your cane

Stated in the article:
"The tape has been circulating for a while in an effort to attract rich backers such as Mark Cuban or Larry Flynt who would be prepared to take the substantial legal risk of releasing the video."
That strikes me as a dumbass strategy. Better to share the video with someone who has no assets and no prospects for ever having any. Civil suits don't result in incarceration and you can't get blood from a turnip. For such a person, there'd be no reason to even put up a defense.
It strikes me as they know it's a lie. You don't prep for a legal battle armed with the truth.

Stated in the article:
It strikes me as they know it's a lie. You don't prep for a legal battle armed with the truth.

Sure you do when you know trump will push it into the courts as soon as it's released, no matter how accurate the video is.

Forum List

Back