CNN Still Running Cover For Faux Hate Crime Perpetrator & Soon-To-Be Convicted Felon Smollett

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It is really hard for FAKE NEWS to walk themselves back off the ledge once they have raced to go out on that ledge to begin with...CNN is so far refusing to embraced the truth, keeps pushing fake news / cover for Smollett

CNN Treats Jussie Smollett With Kid Gloves After He Becomes A Suspect

"While politicians who spoke out about the alleged hate crime raced to amend their statements, talking heads on CNN were still questioning if Smollett was truly to blame for his behavior."

CNN is the official surrogate media propaganda pushers for and defenders of the Democratic party - so OF COURSE they do NOT advocate anyone being responsible for their own actions...at least not Democrats / Trump-Haters.

:p

My prediction is that Smollett will get off with a token slap on the wrist and CNN will brush it off like nothing happened. The Left will continue spooning up this crap and feeding it to the American people because that is what they do.

In fact, it drives me nuts when we will have whole threads that go on for dozens and dozens of pages on the political sub-forum all based on a story from CNN.

I think all threads based on stories from any source that is associated with the CFR should be slotted in the conspiracy sub-forum. For that is what the PRATT HOUSE IS, it is a conspiracy.

It is really hard for FAKE NEWS to walk themselves back off the ledge once they have raced to go out on that ledge to begin with...CNN is so far refusing to embraced the truth, keeps pushing fake news / cover for Smollett

CNN Treats Jussie Smollett With Kid Gloves After He Becomes A Suspect

"While politicians who spoke out about the alleged hate crime raced to amend their statements, talking heads on CNN were still questioning if Smollett was truly to blame for his behavior."

CNN is the official surrogate media propaganda pushers for and defenders of the Democratic party - so OF COURSE they do NOT advocate anyone being responsible for their own actions...at least not Democrats / Trump-Haters.

Police say Jussie Smollett orchestrated his attack because he was ‘dissatisfied with his salary’

Meh, it was all about the Benjamin’s.

Police say Jussie Smollett orchestrated his attack because he was ‘dissatisfied with his salary

I am not arguing - legit question: HOW does staging a fake hate crime get you more money as an actor?

Is this guy mental / stupid, or am I missing something?

I am not arguing - legit question: HOW does staging a fake hate crime get you more money as an actor?

Man I don’t know. That’s just what the police chief said. Makes you wonder though what celebrities are thinking.

Rumor has it, he was being cut from the show.

getting his name and face in the headlines might have forestalled him ending up in the unemployment line

getting his name and face in the headlines might have forestalled him ending up in the unemployment line

But for how long, and to what end? No serous acting jobs, at best he will get work as a contestant on a reality show. This was a bad movie on his part.

My prediction is that Smollett will get off with a token slap on the wrist and CNN will brush it off like nothing happened. The Left will continue spooning up this crap and feeding it to the American people because that is what they do.
He'll get 3 years and be out in half that if he's kept in protective custody for the duration. If not, he's a goner.

~~~~~~
Not to worry, CNN, or MSNBC will hire him as a talking head....

~~~~~~

before or after he's sentenced?

~~~~~~

After...he can cover all the news about all the Democrats who get thrown in jail for their participation in their exposed coup attempt.

~~~~~~

After...he can cover all the news about all the Democrats who get thrown in jail for their participation in their exposed coup attempt.

What I don’t understand is why Fox hasn’t fired his ass. I also wonder where all the “conservative” super stars on Fox’s prime time lineup are? Why aren’t they calling for him to be fired? How long did it take Rosanne to be told to pack her shit? This guy could have potentially really hurt someone with his lies yet he keeps his job?

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
Well he's already been on both cable stations being thrown soft balls, and stroked as a victim of MAGA terrorism.

Lemon is quite the outstanding moron.

People wonder why CNN is mocked. They shouldn't, with idiots like him.

Was it really his fault? lol. good fucking grief, yes it was his fucking fault you damn retard....

CNN is just like the leftists posters here: Double down when wrong, have no shame, just wait a little while after the lie has been debunked, then post the same garbage again anyway.

Forum List

Back