CNN Should Fire Dana Bash

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
Right after Madonnas' speech with multiple live unedited 'Fuck You's' to half of America, Dana Bash said Madonna's message was "powerful and important".

Dana 'horseface' Bash is a partisan protestor falsely believing that she is a journalist. Any respectable news organization would fire her!

Right after Madonnas' speech with multiple live unedited 'Fuck You's' to half of America, Dana Bash said Madonna's message was "powerful and important".

Dana 'horseface' Bash is a partisan protestor falsely believing that she is a journalist. Any respectable news organization would fire her!
CNN is a fucking joke

I thought you guys didn't want PC anymore.

CNN is a fucking joke
Don't watch it then...I now make it a point to.

I"m not the one bitching about madonna's speech

Because you have no integrity, just like Madonna. Is she the new leader of the Dems?..........or is it Michael 'retread Moore'.....or is it Whoopi 'not funny fer' a long time' Goldberg?........or is it 'my comet has already passed' Cher?
You're leaderless and powerless at the moment. True story. Too bad, for you and all the other dimwits out wandering around today. At least they're getting exercise and fresh air in order to work off their angst.

CNN is a fucking joke
I agree CNN will support the democrat still if the USA is burning like hell they wont accept that Trump win they are assholes that cause a lot of shit in this world.

I just don't want charlatans passing themselves off as journalists, like Dana Bash, to be cheerleaders for angry empty-headed rhetoric. It serves no other purpose but to incite.

I just don't want charlatans passing themselves off as journalists, like Dana Bash, to be cheerleaders for angry empty-headed rhetoric. It serves no other purpose but to incite.
you just described the entire GOP

No, I am just describing one individual who holds themself out as a journalist. That's all. Let's not get carried away, here, now.

No, I am just describing one individual who holds themself out as a journalist. That's all. Let's not get carried away, here, now.
how can you coherently demand greater standards from a journalist than from your own president

how can you coherently demand greater standards from a journalist than from your own president

When did Trump literally and repeatedly say 'Fuck you' to the opposition and a so-called journalist said that it was "powerful and important"?
Try, never, idjit.

When did Trump literally and repeatedly say 'Fuck you' to the opposition and a so-called journalist said that it was "powerful and important"?
Try, never, idjit.
this entire election has been one last big fuck you from the baby boomers before you all die of old age

Forum List

Back