CNN Should Fire Dana Bash

Right after Madonnas' speech with multiple live unedited 'Fuck You's' to half of America, Dana Bash said Madonna's message was "powerful and important".

Dana 'horseface' Bash is a partisan protestor falsely believing that she is a journalist. Any respectable news organization would fire her!
Half of America? I don't think so.

Right after Madonnas' speech with multiple live unedited 'Fuck You's' to half of America, Dana Bash said Madonna's message was "powerful and important".

Dana 'horseface' Bash is a partisan protestor falsely believing that she is a journalist. Any respectable news organization would fire her!
CNN is a fucking joke
Don't watch it then...I now make it a point to.
I only watch it at airports because for some reason they still have an agreement with airports

Don't sweat it. She's just looking for the best 'man' in the entire march. Looks like she picked Madonna.

Don't sweat it. She's just looking for the best 'man' in the entire march. Looks like she picked Madonna.

CNN's John King converted to Judaism to marry her, than divorced her less than 4 years later. They're both dolts.

I just don't want charlatans passing themselves off as journalists, like Dana Bash, to be cheerleaders for angry empty-headed rhetoric. It serves no other purpose but to incite.
you just described the entire GOP

No, I am just describing one individual who holds themself out as a journalist. That's all. Let's not get carried away, here, now.
how can you coherently demand greater standards from a journalist than from your own president

When did Trump literally and repeatedly say 'Fuck you' to the opposition and a so-called journalist said that it was "powerful and important"?
Try, never, idjit.
this entire election has been one last big fuck you from the baby boomers before you all die of old age

It appears that you lost the debate.

you just described the entire GOP

No, I am just describing one individual who holds themself out as a journalist. That's all. Let's not get carried away, here, now.
how can you coherently demand greater standards from a journalist than from your own president

When did Trump literally and repeatedly say 'Fuck you' to the opposition and a so-called journalist said that it was "powerful and important"?
Try, never, idjit.
this entire election has been one last big fuck you from the baby boomers before you all die of old age

fuck you

Try, never, idjit.

fuck you

That's what Madonna said. You got a veneral disease, too?

Forum List

Back