CNN reporter rips Megyn Kelly (Fox talking head) over lies

I would only think this noteworthy if Kelly's writers took advantage of the plausible aspects of denying that kind of mistake, to slip in a little fear mongering.

But the blowback from that kind of mistake doesn't seem to be a beneficial "risk vs reward" proposition.

As much as I dispise Fox News and MSNBC...I'm inclined to think it was a mistake.

I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!".....

No one at FOX made a mistake or lied, it was the truth, there are links on this thread to many media outlets saying it did spike to 103, so CNN did not do their homework and tried to correct another networks mistake and now looks really stupid and petty.
Oh God...that doesn't mean you think Fox News is incapable of exagerrating.....does it?.........fair and balanced?.......tell me you don't believe that

I do.

And every time one of you Progressives or Libs or whatever your America hating group might be is bested in debate because your sources are too short sighted or stupid or biased, leaving you without ammo and defenseless against Conservative Fox News posters we will laugh at your ass as we step over your smelly supine servile literary mass.
Yeah, you Fox News victims are a charming lot.

I try not to get ny fingers too close.

But look at the bright side. When Republicans take back the senate in 2014, and the white house in 2016....you can go back to approval for all government spending, and unconditional acceptance for whatever the white house tells you

Wow!

Thanks so much for the warning.

Because of you we will be mindful to cut spending when we cut taxes.

Thanks!

:)

Funny how dot and Steiner runaway from the thread and send a their little bitch troll.

:lol:

She is just precious isn't she, what a good little troll.

I would only think this noteworthy if Kelly's writers took advantage of the plausible aspects of denying that kind of mistake, to slip in a little fear mongering.

But the blowback from that kind of mistake doesn't seem to be a beneficial "risk vs reward" proposition.

As much as I dispise Fox News and MSNBC...I'm inclined to think it was a mistake.

I always hate it when Obama, or someone in his admin, makes a mistake, and the righty media runs off saying "you lie!".....

No one at FOX made a mistake or lied, it was the truth, there are links on this thread to many media outlets saying it did spike to 103, so CNN did not do their homework and tried to correct another networks mistake and now looks really stupid and petty.
Oh God...that doesn't mean you think Fox News is incapable of exagerrating.....does it?.........fair and balanced?.......tell me you don't believe that

I do.

And every time one of you Progressives or Libs or whatever your America hating group might be is bested in debate because your sources are too short sighted or stupid or biased, leaving you without ammo and defenseless against Conservative Fox News posters we will laugh at your ass as we step over your smelly supine servile literary mass.

But look at the bright side. When Republicans take back the senate in 2014, and the white house in 2016....you can go back to approval for all government spending, and unconditional acceptance for whatever the white house tells you

Wow!

Thanks!

You wish. Taxes won't be cut, and you won't care if they do anymore.

You'll be backing up Fox News when they call anyone who opposes the Republican president as a terrorist lover.

Did I say that? WTF is wrong with you?

You lose an argument and run to the extreme?

I have never stated that FOX is incapable of exaggerating. I never stated they were fair and balanced.

I am stating CNN just jumped FOX for being wrong. It turns out that CNN did not do there homework. They claimed that FOX was lying on their story and it now turns out it was CNN that was lying.

Then you have liberal fools that start posting threads as they are fact. Then they don't have the balls to apologize.
Geeze, aren't we self inportant....enough so to deserve an apology.

Breathe a little. Maybe get laid too

I don't want or need an apology, but FOX should get an apology for their lie.

You are just a nut job, good luck with your mental health issues.
You didn't even read my first post where I defended Kelly and her writers.

That's just another example of how full of hate righty media victims are, you don't even recognize when someone is being fair.

If it turns out that Kelly's writers were correct, my first assessment was spot on, yet you're shaking with pre-programmed anger for someone who doesn't share the hate.

I got laid about an hour ago, and if you did too, you wouldn't take the time to get so uncontrollably mad.

I do.

Wow!

Thanks!

Funny how dot and Steiner runaway from the thread and send a their little bitch troll.

:lol:

She is just precious isn't she, what a good little troll.
I'm not a she, so does that make being a girl an insult now. That's telling. You need to get laid too.

I have never stated that FOX is incapable of exaggerating. I never stated they were fair and balanced.

I am stating CNN just jumped FOX for being wrong. It turns out that CNN did not do there homework. They claimed that FOX was lying on their story and it now turns out it was CNN that was lying.

Then you have liberal fools that start posting threads as they are fact. Then they don't have the balls to apologize.

That's just another example of how full of hate righty media victims are, you don't even recognize when someone is being fair.

If it turns out that Kelly's writers were correct, my first assessment was spot on, yet you're shaking with pre-programmed anger for someone who doesn't share the hate.

I got laid about an hour ago, and if you did too, you wouldn't take the time to get so uncontrollably mad.

Lol, mad at what, nothing on this forum makes me made, I don't take it seriously, this is all fun for me.

Gee, I wasn't responding to your first post dumb ass.

Wow! You got laid, what is that once this year? Got to be that seems to be your focus.

Was it dot or stein that laid you, for being their good little bitch?

Lol, mad at what, nothing on this forum makes me made, I don't take it seriously, this is all fun for me.

Wow! You got laid, what is that once this year? Got to be that seems to be your focus.

Thanks for proving my case.

You're not mad at all.

You're not mad at all.

Nope not at all this is all fun and games to me. It matters not what a faceless person with no character tells me over the internet. If you or I never posted on this board, neither of us would care.

dot and stat had their asses handed to them and you are trying to save face, badly but whatever.

You're not mad at all.

Nope not at all this is all fun and games to me. It matters not what a faceless person with no character tells me over the internet. If you or I never posted on this board, neither of us would care.

dot and stat had their asses handed to them and you are trying to save face, badly but whatever.
There you go projecting again. From this I learned that you do care, and you've got a lot of your self esteem tied up in how you look to other posters on this site.

It's okay, I'm on your side. Everything will be okay.....

Don't worry, whoever hurt you won't hurt you anymore.

Wow, Kelly misread a decimal point and CNN has nothing better to do than make an on air issue about it? Is there a connection between Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech" and CNN?

So it's perfectly OK for somone coming back from an Ebola hot zone with a fever of any kind
to go out and have a good time?

Well, she is hot. What dude is not gonna want to stupfz her?

So, you want to objectify her and then claim it's the Republicans who wage war on women?
No, I just stated the obvious. She's hot. If you don't like it, then tough fuck for you. Get a life.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It's obvious what you are, but it's nice that you prove it from time to time; so thank you for doubling down on your misogynistic stupidity.

Last edited:
Did Ailes order Fox's "blonde-in-chief" to make a retraction/correction like they run at the end of every Fox & Friends? :eusa_think: :doubt:

they seriously should be req'd to run corrections at the end of each of their *cough* "shows"

I stand by my statement. They are, for all intensive purposes, the communication's arm of the GObP. Lying is 2nd nature to them. :-(

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Did Ailes order Fox's "blonde-in-chief" to make a retraction/correction like they run at the end of every Fox & Friends? :eusa_think: :doubt:

they seriously should be req'd to run corrections at the end of each of their *cough* "shows"

I stand by my statement. They are, for all intensive purposes, the communication's arm of the GObP. Lying is 2nd nature to them. :-(

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Then obviously you believe they have a lot in common with you, for your relationship with the truth seems non-existent.[/QUOTE]

she does whatever the hate machine leader (Roger Ailes of Fox[former Nixon communications guy]) tells her to

camwhoreph.jpg
CrusaderFrank :banana:

Forum List

Back