CNN Poll: 75% of Democratic voters want someone other than Biden in 2024

Only 1 in 4 Democratic voters support a 2024 Biden run: Poll

The majority of likely Democratic voters prefer any nominee other than President Joe Biden in 2024, according to a poll. The new data revealed that 75% of voters would like someone else to represent the Democratic Party on the 2024 ticket.

The new CNN poll is a significant contrast from the same poll from January and February in which 45% of Democratic voters reported wanting Biden as their next presidential nominee.

Of those who do not want Biden to be the nominee, 42% say it's because they don't want him to be reelected, while 32% don't believe he can beat Republicans.

A recent survey of New Hampshire Democratic voters similarly found that Biden was only 16% of the Democratic voters' preference, while Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg garnered 17%. Vice President Kamala Harris only garnered 6% of support from voters as a preferred presidential nominee.

Gee why am I not surprised you go into a complete whataboutism mode lol

I’m so sick of the war in Europe being blamed on Biden. It’s so fucking stupid. You people have this delusion that with each US election Putin is basically like “oh I hope the next president isnt a tough guy or I better watch out!” Putin doesn’t give a flying fuck who is president. He does whatever he wants. He’s not afraid of the US under any circumstance as you like to think is true. He knows a war with us would be mutually assured destruction. He knows that unless he attacks a NATO country or us, no president is going to war with with him. He knows that his nuclear arsenal is actually bigger than ours is.

Lol I love you make several different points that all refer to inflation. Instead of simply saying inflation is bad you give several different examples of it to make it seem like the reasons are vast about the economy. It’s so dumb. As far as what you said about GDP is so stupid. You of course do not mention that the economy is still creating 100,000s of jobs per month. Did you notice that? The unemployment rate is dropping each month? You did. You just cherry pick the details you want to mention and ignore the rest like a child. Also, don’t give me this bullshit about the stock market. It’s doing well. It had dips under Trump just like now.

See as far as inflation goes, you are correct. It is bad. It needs to be corrected. A recession might happen in part because of it.

I can be objective and make concessions. You cherry pick and lack any objectivity.

Biden is an old man. Sometimes he says some weird stuff. It’s part of being an old man. It does not mean he has dementia. What’s so stupid about this is how you ignored the constant word salad that comes from Trump. When he is coherent, he still says stupid shit or he blatantly lies. How do you harp on Biden but pretend that isn’t the case with Trump? Frankly it blows my mind how pathetic it is.

I guess you just want to bypass all the negatives surrounding Xiden, I forgot to mention the border crisis he built.

Note, the unemployment rate rose last month.

Since the unemployment rate is the ONLY reason you think Xiden is doing well, where was that tune when Trump was POTUS?

I guess you just want to bypass all the negatives surrounding Xiden, I forgot to mention the border crisis he built.

Note, the unemployment rate rose last month.

Since the unemployment rate is the ONLY reason you think Xiden is doing well, where was that tune when Trump was POTUS?
I never denied that the unemployment rate was going down under Trump. What’s worth mentioning, however, is that Trump’s best year of job growth was still worse than job growth overall in 2021. As usual, democrat presidents have better economic performance overall.

See your point about GDP was incredibly lame because you once again did not mention the GDP growth in 2021. See the GDP decline we had in 2022 just took us back to the GDP we had when Biden’s administration first started.

As far as the border goes, you should probably know that it was a worse problem under Bush than it is now.

I never denied that the unemployment rate was going down under Trump. What’s worth mentioning, however, is that Trump’s best year of job growth was still worse than job growth overall in 2021. As usual, democrat presidents have better economic performance overall.

See your point about GDP was incredibly lame because you once again did not mention the GDP growth in 2021. See the GDP decline we had in 2022 just took us back to the GDP we had when Biden’s administration first started.

As far as the border goes, you should probably know that it was a worse problem under Bush than it is now.

It's not worth mentioning you stupid fucker because of covid, fucking twit.

Dumbass, since when is GDP measured by "it's ok, it's what it fell to where it was before"?

Biden built his border crisis on his own.

It's not worth mentioning you stupid fucker because of covid, fucking twit.

Dumbass, since when is GDP measured by "it's ok, it's what it fell to where it was before"?

Biden built his border crisis on his own.
Lol it’s not mentioning because of COVID? You mean the death rate for a virus that has been declining since Jan 2021? I love how you idiots only started caring about Covid when Biden was president. You pretended it wasn’t even a problem under Trump. That moron told you that it was going to disappear on its own. He said that bullshit many times. He let Covid get to where it was. God you’re all such children lol.

I didn’t say anything about how it is measured idiot. I’m just pointing out the obvious to you which was the gains in 2021. You ignore that because you’re a whiny little bitch like the orange moron you worship.

What exactly did Biden do to make it worse? Just so you know, migrants seeking asylum has always been legal. Because of that, it isn’t much of a problem.

Lol it’s not mentioning because of COVID? You mean the death rate for a virus that has been declining since Jan 2021? I love how you idiots only started caring about Covid when Biden was president. You pretended it wasn’t even a problem under Trump. That moron told you that it was going to disappear on its own. He said that bullshit many times. He let Covid get to where it was. God you’re all such children lol.

I didn’t say anything about how it is measured idiot. I’m just pointing out the obvious to you which was the gains in 2021. You ignore that because you’re a whiny little bitch like the orange moron you worship.

What exactly did Biden do to make it worse? Just so you know, migrants seeking asylum has always been legal. Because of that, it isn’t much of a problem.

It is so sad to see someone like you lost in a fantasy world of fake news.

Bottom line, your drooling pedophile usurper is OUT. Period. He will go down as the worst president in history.

75% of Democratic voters would like a different candidate because they fell Biden is too old, and that the entire political leadership - both Democrats & Republicans - should be a new younger generation.

We're not like the MAGA idiots who continue to worship their orange god no matter what.

Either way, the GOP got nobody that can beat Biden in 2024. (Unless the run Kasich, which is doubtful).

It is so sad to see someone like you lost in a fantasy world of fake news.

Bottom line, your drooling pedophile usurper is OUT. Period. He will go down as the worst president in history.
Lol everything I said is factual info. I don’t need the news to tell me it.

My Party stands for Truth, Justice and the American Way
Your Party attacked our Capitol
Your party has plotted to bomb the Capitol (Rosenberg, Ayers) and shot up an open field of Republican Congressional Representatives.

KKK is loyal to the RepubliKlan Party today

White Nationalist Richard Spencer Votes for Joe Biden: 'To Hell With Libertarian Ideology'​

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President​

Odd how they all keep voting and endorcing the DNC nominee for PResident

The Republican Party isn't loyal to the KKK. Big difference. Your Party created them. You're never gonna escape from that fact.

They don’t seem too motivated to discourage their participation

Trump says some of them are good people

Forum List

Back