924 RV, MoE = +/-3.0, of them 392 DRV or IRV, D-leaning, MoE = +/-5.0

Clinton 42
Sanders 24
Biden 22
O'Malley 1
Webb 0
Chaffee 0

Margin: Clinton +18

She was at +10 in the last CNN/ORC DEM nomination poll, also indicated at the above link. That's a margin jump of 18 points for her in about 10 weeks time.

Without Biden in the mix, Clinton's numbers soar:

Clinton 57
Sanders 28
Biden 22
O'Malley 2
Webb 0
Chaffee 0

Margin: Clinton +29

With toplines closing in on the 60%, that's a pre-summer type of result, ergo, rebound. Now, it just depends on whether or not Vice President Joe Biden joins the race.

Also in the poll:

Obama Approve 44 / Disapprove 50, -6

FYI.

-Stat

Now if she could only get people to actually like her and want her to be President.

Hillary is to Dems as Mitt was to Republicans.

I like that Biden is doing so well and he's not even in the race.

The Dem party is fracturing, Hilly could win during the limited primaries designed to crate her as the winner but we all know the collective sign by the Dems will cost them the general.

What's funny is the reality that since the 1920's the republicans have always seen you loserterian freaks as secondary. hahaha....Outside of Goldwater of course, but he wasn't against spending on infrastructure and the good health of this nation.

Think about it Nixion = moderate republican
Ford = Moderate republican
Hell even republican spent money on infrastructure and wanted a massive space station! ;) Granted 3 million hispaics amnesty!
George hw Bush
Bob Dole
George w Bush
McCain
Romney

You assholes don't play at all outside of the south and the bible belt. Red neck hick!!!

Even this election it is Trump, Florina and even jeb that are ahead of your big effin cutter.
hahaha

People want infrastructure, science, r&d and education. They don't vote for someone that sits on their ass and cuts everything...Those days are long gone.

Now if she could only get people to actually like her and want her to be President.

Hillary is to Dems as Mitt was to Republicans.

I like that Biden is doing so well and he's not even in the race.

The Dem party is fracturing, Hilly could win during the limited primaries designed to crate her as the winner but we all know the collective sign by the Dems will cost them the general.

"The Dem party is fracturing." You need to turn around and look at the clown car with your shades off. You have a big Trump problem. Remember, he is not going away.....He signed a loyalty pledge that means nothing. He can easily say that the GOP brass stole his crown.

And more importantly, he has lost the female vote for any GOP candidate, along with the Hispanic, Muslim and veterans. I am just waiting for him to call out RR himself! :badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back