CNN not commenting on Lemon's remark about white men

I bet Ted Turner is wondering what's going on with the news network he created in 1983. But could care less now. It's been in the dumps for a long time now.

Wait a sec, this guy literally blows white men and he’s demonizing them? What’s that make him? A race traitor?

Looks like he’s just another self loathing queer.

Wait a sec, this guy literally blows white men and he’s demonizing them? What’s that make him? A race traitor?

As I mentioned in another post, Ted Turner happens to be white. Does that make Ted the "biggest terrorist threat"?

I know Ted Turner doesn't own CNN anymore (not that I know of), but still...

As I mentioned in another post, Ted Turner happens to be white. Does that make Ted the "biggest terrorist threat"?

Exactly. Don Lemon accuses Kanye of being a “token negro” and a sellout, yet Kanye runs his own businesses, while Lemon is getting paid to be the token negro to say the things his racist white masters cannot say.

I love to see white privilege play out in real time....its adorable...

45002191_2253821058208819_5349871552353533952_n.jpg

....any one that has done any research knows blacks commit crime at many times the rate of whites
at one time it was 8 times the rate
Compared to the national average, the homicide rate was 54% lower for whites, 14% lower for Hispanics, and 267% higher for blacks. Put another way, the homicide rate among African-Americans is nearly quadruple that of the national average
Last year, President Obama highlighted the importance of this issue. He said, "The single greatest cause of death for young black men between the ages of 18 and 35 is homicide
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average | American Council on Science and Health
17,250 murders in 2016
2016 Crime Statistics Released — FBI

again:
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
blacks murder 8 blacks every DAY
commit crime/sexual assault at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
Because I don`t visit ghettos those black thugs are no threat to me. It`s the white guys who shoot up schools, churches, synagogues, movie theaters, etc. How stupid are you people anyway? Lemon told the truth!
1.the muslims/middle easterners are the bigger threat than whites
they murdered almost 3000 in ONE day
2. blacks commit crime/murder/etc at much higher rates
3. blacks graduate at lower rates
therefore BLACKS are a bigger threat to the US than whites
....you must not have passed 4th grade math because you are more likely to be murdered/robbed/rapped by a black than a white
..you are defending a RACIST!!! YOU must be a racist

again:
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
blacks murder 8 blacks every DAY
commit crime/sexual assault at higher rates
graduate at lower rates
Link please?
and graduation
...this does not count private schools which are mostly white and have a higher graduation rate
figure-coi-2.png

The Condition of Education - Preprimary, Elementary, and Secondary Education - High School Completion - Public High School Graduation Rates - Indicator May (2018)

Nice fail.
Ted Turner drools on himself these days, like you. But Ted has an excuse, he's old as opposed to being retarded.

Forum List

Back