CNN not a liberal mouthpiece

Someone explain to me why many call CNN a liberal mouthpiece. I just watched their segment on the healthcare legislation. They gave an interview from Obama and then, conversely, they gave the GOP response. How can that be constued as slanted one way or the other.

FOX is unabatchedly pounding any changes in healthcare. Their so called "Journalist" clearly tell you where they stand and then tell me how I should feel about it.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!
Sounds like CNN is starting to act like Fox news, They have been doing that both sides stuff since they came on the air.

Someone explain to me why many call CNN a liberal mouthpiece. I just watched their segment on the healthcare legislation. They gave an interview from Obama and then, conversely, they gave the GOP response. How can that be constued as slanted one way or the other.

FOX is unabatchedly pounding any changes in healthcare. Their so called "Journalist" clearly tell you where they stand and then tell me how I should feel about it.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!
Sounds like CNN is starting to act like Fox news, They have been doing that both sides stuff since they came on the air.
Fox never does both sides.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!
Fox never does both sides.

I watch CNN, MSNBC, and FOX. I'll tell you the only one of those 3 that never does both sides is MSNBC.

CNN is a little left
Fox is a little more right than CNN is left

MSNBC might as well be called MSDNC

There are times when CNN seems to nearly drool over some news from Obama. And still, I have to agree with PLYMCO_PILGRIM. CNN is not nearly as far to the left as FOX is to the right. FOX is unabashedly Republican. I turn CNN off when they become a DNC commercial. I want to hear the news, not someone's spin on the news. The coverage of Obama's recent trips on CNN went too far, IMHO. They sometimes portray him as the Pope, or something.

Yeah....The farthest left squishy sellout republicans, like Rudy Ghouliani and Old McGeezer.

If those two turds are "far right" I'm Lysander Spooner.

I would have supported McCain in 2008 had he not become a Bush lapdog in order the get the GOP nod. His indepence is what I have always admired. Chosing Flalin Palin did not help either.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!

*yawn*

Sure thing, dude. Methinks you protest to much.:lol:

And I don't miss Walter and he should be a CLEAR indication of how much the media tells the rank and file what to think in this country. He declared defeat after one of the most resounding military victories of the Vietnam War ... one that wiped out the NLF and incapacitated the NVA ... and people believed him over the facts.

Forum List

Back