CNN not a liberal mouthpiece

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Someone explain to me why many call CNN a liberal mouthpiece. I just watched their segment on the healthcare legislation. They gave an interview from Obama and then, conversely, they gave the GOP response. How can that be constued as slanted one way or the other.

FOX is unabatchedly pounding any changes in healthcare. Their so called "Journalist" clearly tell you where they stand and then tell me how I should feel about it.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!

CNN not a liberal mouthpiece

I love the title of this thread!

1168-416-rofl.jpg

BTW, is this woman on methamphetamines?

chetry.kiran.jpg

Obama realizes that the health care reform he is pushing could doom his chances of gaining a second term, but he continues to push reform. If it is not successful he could be in trouble. The economy is key to his success. Still, I admire him for continuing to pursue reform. It tells me he is more concerned about the nation's health care than he is his political future.

I am sure some may disagree.

Obama realizes that the health care reform he is pushing could doom his chances of gaining a second term, but he continues to push reform. If it is not successful he could be in trouble. The economy is key to his success. Still, I admire him for continuing to pursue reform. It tells me he is more concerned about the nation's health care than he is his political future.

Too bad he doesn't realize that the health care reform he is pushing will send the country down the toilet.

The fact that he is pushing it, and pushing it damn hard, despite many sources saying it is financially a disaster tells me that his concerns lie with his bigger government agenda, rather than reforming health care.

Someone explain to me why many call CNN a liberal mouthpiece. I just watched their segment on the healthcare legislation. They gave an interview from Obama and then, conversely, they gave the GOP response. How can that be constued as slanted one way or the other.

FOX is unabatchedly pounding any changes in healthcare. Their so called "Journalist" clearly tell you where they stand and then tell me how I should feel about it.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!

Yep....I wonder if anyone offers a response to this guy?:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc]YouTube - Jack Cafferty Tells Us How He Really Feels About Sarah Palin[/ame]

One of Obama's BEST gaffes EVER:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxxxGUeZtno&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxxxGUeZtno&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I mean, Palin is as gaffey as hell, but I mean, asthma's pretty comon knowledge, COME ON...

BREATHALYZER?!!! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
One of Obama's BEST gaffes EVER:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxxxGUeZtno&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxxxGUeZtno&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I mean, Palin is as gaffey as hell, but I mean, asthma's pretty comon knowledge, COME ON...

BREATHALYZER?!!! LOL!!!!!
One of my fav. Obama gaffes....

Languages of Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae-Ak9WuUio]YouTube - Obama Gets Afghanistan Language Wrong[/ame]
Arabic interpreters for Afgan......LOL

At least if your going to criticize know what the hell you are talking about....:cuckoo:

When it would cost, uh, it's gonna cost, give them treatment, a breathalyzer, uh, an innolator, not a breathalyzer! I haven't slept much in 48 hours, but uh you know what, uh it would cost, it it. uh..it would cost uh what we know it wouldn't would cost. Uh. OK, I can't hear myself, I'm glad you're fired up though! uh...OK!

Not exact, but my assessment

Too bad he doesn't realize that the health care reform he is pushing will send the country down the toilet.

The fact that he is pushing it, and pushing it damn hard, despite many sources saying it is financially a disaster tells me that his concerns lie with his bigger government agenda, rather than reforming health care.

I dare say that you and I don't know enough about the proposed legislation to make definitive statements such as this. Many of us are left to quote "talking points" from whichever news station we have been watching.

It is left up to the elected officials in DC to make the final decisions. I believe that there are sincere efforts to reform health care while you think it is a plan to expand government, Time will tell which is the case.

I dare say that you and I don't know enough about the proposed legislation to make definitive statements such as this. Many of us are left to quote "talking points" from whichever news station we have been watching.

It is left up to the elected officials in DC to make the final decisions. I believe that there are sincere efforts to reform health care while you think it is a plan to expand government, Time will tell which is the case.

Some actually read the bills and know that its bad for the country.

You know like appointing a commissioner who will basically control every aspect of health care in this country.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!

The same people who think of CNN and MSNBC as liberal news outlets are the EXACT same type of people who think FOX news is right wing.

A bunch of yahoos on both sides

WE MISS YOU WALTER!

The same people who think of CNN and MSNBC as liberal news outlets are the EXACT same type of people who think FOX news is right wing.

The fact is Fox is pro-REP and the most of the rest of the MM are pro-DEM, at least most of the time.

WE MISS YOU WALTER!

The fact is Fox is pro-REP and the most of the rest of the MM are pro-DEM, at least most of the time.

Say it ain't so, the media is not objective :doubt: :lol:

Say it ain't so, the media is not objective :doubt: :lol:

Nope, mostly all news organizations are subjective. It's a shame, in a lot of cases, the news agencies becomes a propaganda tool of politicians.

CNN? Look at who owns it and who it's biggest advertisiers are... that may shed some light on the its 'tilt'.

From my point of view, CNN is right of center - but my 'center' may be left of your 'center'.
Perhaps it's relative.

For example:

Which mainstream news company talked about Reagan's terrorist policies, lies and horrible record when he past away? The left-leaning liberal ones I assume.
Anyone have a list of those that didn't offer flowery iconic treatment of the 'gipper'?

Forum List

Back