CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events. Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.

Redflagnews.com report:

Back in March 2011, CNN sent a four person team to Bahrain to cover the Arab Spring. Once there, the crew was the subject of extreme intimidation amongst other things, but they were able to record some fantastic footage. As Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from September 4th 2012:

“In the segment, Lyon interviewed activists as they explicitly described their torture at the hands of government forces, while family members recounted their relatives’ abrupt disappearances. She spoke with government officials justifying the imprisonment of activists. And the segment featured harrowing video footage of regime forces shooting unarmed demonstrators, along with the mass arrests of peaceful protesters. In sum, the early 2011 CNN segment on Bahrain presented one of the starkest reports to date of the brutal repression embraced by the US-backed regime.

- See more at: CNN Journalist Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories Shocking Expos

You really don't expect liberals to believe this, do you? They are far to smart to be suckered by the media...:laugh:

You really don't expect liberals to believe this, do you? They are far to smart to be suckered by the media...:laugh:

Rupert Murdoch is paid off by the CFR as well. To think that "liberals" are the only ones being controlled is to be completely naive on how elites control the establishment.

When he shows us the paychecks I will believe him. Don't worry I won't hold my breath lol.

Media is of course biased. Note who advertizes on their air and you see who they're biased in favor of. Car makers, drug companies, energy comapanies, etc. Ever see negative coverage of luxury cars, drugs recall/class-action lawsuits, energy company pollution hazardous waste stories?

Fukushima's still spewing radioation into the Pacific to this day. All that glowing water then washes up on US shores. Would think that'd be a nightly mention or something. Reason it isn't? US LOVES nuclear power.

Last edited:
I don't know if they are getting paid.But news orgs always cozy up to power.

There was Judith Miller at the NYTimes writing stories based on info from administration officials who then quoted those news articles to prove their positions were valid.

Gary Webb , of the San Jose Mercury broke the story on CIA drug smuggling. When the CIA kicked back Webb was discredited an fired.

The Boston Globe was the only paper, I know about, that reported on W's AWOL from the Texas Air Guard. Then they pulled back.

Talking heads want interviews. The more suck up they are the more interviews. There may not be any actual news channels on TV. It's all entertainment.

Forum List

Back