CNN is so full of sh*t.... can it get any worse?

A coworker here was watching the President's address via CNN.
Immediately following CNN - "really, the President giving his condolences, it doesn't sound like he has a plan to prevent these things from happening".

REALLY??????....it's been what, 21 hours and he is supposed to come up with a magical plan to prevent this from happening again????
These people are so freaking biased and dumb.
So the problem with mass shootings started 21 hours ago? It's not a new problem. Neither is this shooting the deadliest since he took office. So please, can you explain to me, why is it biased to mention POTUS doesn't have a plan?

really? that is your point?
What plan did Obama have?
What plan did Bush have?
What plan could any President have?
Please state a plan that a President could put in place that would guarantee this never happen again.

As usual the media goes straight to the political hot buttons instead of any depth of discussion as to what is different in the past 10-15 years that this repeatedly happens. What conditions have changed that opens the door to psychopaths to carry out their fantasies?

I'm guessing people know he can't really fix this by himself but plan on holding him completely responsible anyway.

Another example of the nasty, dishonest nature of partisan politics. Party/ideology over country.

It causes people to cheer bad news because they sense political advantage. It's just collateral damage.

Ugly.

start with banning automatic and semi automatic weapons, like they were under Clinton... could probably be one measure that could save a few lives...

Obama had 8 years to prevent this from happening, did CNN mention that?

And he did shit about it.

Just like Trump will.

Just like Bush II did.

Nobody is going to do shit about it because nobody really cares anymore.

This story will be out of the news cycle by the weekend.

We as a society have just accepted that this is part of the price for freedom.

Illegals have killed and raped thousands, thugs kill hundreds each year in liberal run cities, the left certainly have just accepted this.

So, in your fucked up little partisan mind, the fact that there are other killings going on means that the school shooting just really do not matter.

Fuck dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

I'm mocking your epic hypocrisy, you defend illegals who kill and rape thousands its total crickets from you people on that, yet some lone whacko kills 17 people and you freak out.

Immediately following CNN - "really, the President giving his condolences, it doesn't sound like he has a plan to prevent these things from happening".

REALLY??????....it's been what, 21 hours and he is supposed to come up with a magical plan to prevent this from happening again????
So the problem with mass shootings started 21 hours ago? It's not a new problem. Neither is this shooting the deadliest since he took office. So please, can you explain to me, why is it biased to mention POTUS doesn't have a plan?

What plan did Bush have?
Please state a plan that a President could put in place that would guarantee this never happen again.

As usual the media goes straight to the political hot buttons instead of any depth of discussion as to what is different in the past 10-15 years that this repeatedly happens. What conditions have changed that opens the door to psychopaths to carry out their fantasies?

The only PLAN decent people can have against EVIL people is to do battle with them. We're never going to prevent evil-sick people from doing violence in a free society (and totalitarian societies do the violence themselves, so let's not go there). What we should not do is to use the actions of freaks as a justification to control law-abiding decent folks.

Money talks....

The NRA was Trump's largest backer that he had in his campaign....

BUT if anyone can stand up to the gun manufacturer lobby, and not be afraid of them running a primary candidate against him and not be afraid of losing his followers..... it is President Trump....

I think he is more equipped than any other President, to be able to get something done on this.

Do you think that Trump will come up with a plan to prevent these things from happening?

Nothing save mandatory pre-crime investigation/detention upon red flagging a potential threat will prevent these occurrences.

Do you really want to go there?

I'm mocking your epic hypocrisy, you defend illegals who kill and rape thousands its total crickets from you people on that, yet some lone whacko kills 17 people and you freak out.

I defend illegals? what the fuck are you talking about? I will send you a check for $1000 if you can find one post of me defend illegals kill and rape thousands.

Are you so fucked up that your only recourse now is to just make up shit about me so you can have something to attack me over?

I will ask you again, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And how very sad for you that you do not get upset about 17 people dying. What does that say about you?

Do you think that Trump will come up with a plan to prevent these things from happening?

Nothing save mandatory pre-crime investigation/detention upon red flagging a potential threat will prevent these occurrences.

Do you really want to go there?

Like this!
minority-report.jpg

start with banning automatic and semi automatic weapons, like they were under Clinton... could probably be one measure that could save a few lives...

They were not banned.
There were a plethora of available semi-automatic rifles available then as now.
You are speaking of "Assault Rifles". Not semi-automatic

What kind of a plan is any President Republican or Democrat supposed to come up with to stop evil people from doing evil things? I really wish there was some magic plan that could stop people from doing this type of stuff but there isn’t.

Money talks....

BUT if anyone can stand up to the gun manufacturer lobby, and not be afraid of them running a primary candidate against him and not be afraid of losing his followers..... it is President Trump....

I think he is more equipped than any other President, to be able to get something done on this.

Standing against a citizen organization that defends a constitutional right is a vainglorious political game, doomed to failure. The last few decades confirms this.

So that said, what do you believe could prevent such occurrences? You're dealing with matters of human nature.

I defend illegals? what the fuck are you talking about? I will send you a check for $1000 if you can find one post of me defend illegals kill and rape thousands.

Are you so fucked up that your only recourse now is to just make up shit about me so you can have something to attack me over?

And how very sad for you that you do not get upset about 17 people dying. What does that say about you?

If you vote Dem you defend illegals.

Money talks....

Standing against a citizen organization that defends a constitutional right is a vainglorious political game, doomed to failure. The last few decades confirms this.

So that said, what do you believe could prevent such occurrences? You're dealing with matters of human nature.
making assault weapons, not as easily gotten... it won't stop all killings, but it could reduce the deaths?

If you vote Dem you defend illegals.

I DO NOT VOTE DEM

I voted for a Dem once in the 35 years I have been old enough to vote.

Money talks....

Oh blah blah blah blah.

The NRA does not support shooting high schoolers.

The REAL questions of the day.....

There were many-many warning signs about this kid. Including numerous online photos of himself with knives and guns, he apparently bragged about wanting to kill people, students in that school have said "we predicted this, we said so and yet here we are".

He was reported to the FBI.... silence.
He was reported to local law enforcement........silence.
He apparently received mental health treatment for anger issues.....
He was expelled for violence in the school.
When he was a student, the school singled this kid out saying he could not carry any bags etc. to school.....now...WTF????

Yet. Here we are.
And you bet, you have to answer the question...with all of this, how did he buy an assault rifle.

What plan did Bush have?

The only PLAN decent people can have against EVIL people is to do battle with them. We're never going to prevent evil-sick people from doing violence in a free society (and totalitarian societies do the violence themselves, so let's not go there). What we should not do is to use the actions of freaks as a justification to control law-abiding decent folks.
A society has a right to use laws to protect it's people. Are you against a law that forces you to wear a seatbelt? Are you against laws forbidding drinking and driving? Numerous laws are designed to put restrictions on what people can do. Simply because it saves lives.This is perfectly valid.

Forum List

Back