CNN - in rush to trash Trump - gets caught in another lie.

CNN has ZERO CREDIBILITY and must FORFEIT and consideration for mbeing a legitmate news source ... or anythi g other than the extreme liberal propaganda-pushing arm of the DNC.

After pulling articles / stories, after firing their reporters, and after being rebuked for being 'fake news' multiple times before, CNN has done it again:

CNN Botches Major ‘Bombshell’ Alleging Contacts Between Don Jr. And WikiLeaks

'CNN misreported key details of an offer made to Donald Trump Jr. last year of a batch of stolen Wikileaks documents.

The story, which CNN published on Friday and covered extensively on TV, was touted as the first evidence that the Trump campaign was given a heads-up about documents stolen from Democrats.

But the story appears to have been riddled with errors, while also lacking key context
.'

In other words, CNN just got busted AGAIN reporting BS / LIES, PROVING TRUMP RIGHT ... AGAIN ... about the 'fake news' media!

CNN is busted numerous times, pulls stories, prints reractions, fires reporters ... and never seems to learn.
Propaganda wing of Democrats.

It not just CNN. The liberal media are desperate and have abandoned journalistic integrity. Currently they craft a lie or at best an intentional twisted half truth spun BS story. Then they run it and fellow fake news outlets parrot it. They do as much damage as they can then IF they get caught they bury the retraction on page 8.

Their goal like any other network is to satisfy their viewers. Liberals don't care if it's fake or not, as long as they hear what they wish to hear. It's like dangling the carrot in front of the horse to make it move. If a true liberal doesn't hear something negative about Trump every day, they lose sleep at night.

More like dangling meth in front of a tweaker...

...surprise - they don't like it. They are as pissed as a wet cat. They have worked hard to brainwash people into thinking they are objective / unbiased / trustworthy...

MSNBC used a white Supremacist web site as 'legitimate news' to attack Trump...

ABC exposed for Flynn lie, suspends Ross...

Rachel Madcow teases snowflakes about exposing Trump then admits he pays his taxes...

CNN has now been caught NUMEROUS times lying their assess off, engaging in generating fake news...

...the level of piss-poor partisan hate-generated fake news journalism is at a record level, surpassing 'a lack of journalistic integrity' and reaching 'criminal' and 'seditious' levels.
I don't think it's a record level. I think it's been that way all along. It's just that now they can't hide from social media. Before social media they were never really challenged

Rachel Madcow teases snowflakes about exposing Trump then admits he pays his taxes...

CNN has now been caught NUMEROUS times lying their assess off, engaging in generating fake news...

...the level of piss-poor partisan hate-generated fake news journalism is at a record level, surpassing 'a lack of journalistic integrity' and reaching 'criminal' and 'seditious' levels.
I don't think it's a record level. I think it's been that way all along. It's just that now they can't hide from social media. Before social media they were never really challenged
Which republicans here would rather a pedophile in congress than a Dem? Raise your hands you sick sob's

Which republicans here would rather a pedophile in congress than a Dem? Raise your hands you sick sob's
Concession to my point noted. Thanks

Which republicans here would rather a pedophile in congress than a Dem?
Ummm...there ARE Democrat secual harassers, sexual assaulters, adulterers, rapists, pedophiles, vicious victim-bashing enablers, and tax-dollar-stealing victim-paying / silencing Democrats ... at about 20 - 1 to Republicans.

But nice sentiment ... considering Democrats and the liberal media is burning under scandal and decades of cover-up

:p

Last edited:

Since most dims are pedophiles and perverts, your question becomes irrelevant.

Ummm...there ARE Democrat secual harassers, sexual assaulters, adulterers, rapists, pedophiles, vicious victim-bashing enablers, and tax-dollar-stealing victim-paying / silencing Democrats ... at about 20 - 1 to Republicans.

But nice sentiment ... considering Democrats and the liberal media is burning under scandal and decades of cover-up

I got your answer Easy Pedophile over Dem Have any kids ? Introduce them to Moore

I got your answer Easy Pedophile over Dem Have any kids ? Introduce them to Moore
You should ask Slick Willy to do that...

I pray if you have children they meet Moore
Such a violent snowflake...why do you hate kids so much / want kids to be sexually molested?

Take your hand down easy We all know you love pedophiles over dems

WOW

That kind of shit would get your fucking teeth knocked out if you weren't such a pussy and said it in person.

Take your hand down easy We all know you love pedophiles over dems
Democrats ARE pedophiles...and it sounds like you are one, too.

Moore is no pedophile, he is however an arrogant ass that ignores Court Orders (10 Commandments, gay marriage). Should we follow his example and obey only those those laws we agree with? What a horrid example for children.

You lie. Dims don't pray.

... is however an arrogant ass that ignores Court Orders What a horrid example for children.

You just described Hillary, Mueller, Comey, Holder, Lynch, Obama...and the vast majority of ALL politicians.

Forum List

Back