CNN: December cold records shatterred!!

upload_2016-12-13_7-13-35.png

And it has been changing since the beginning of time...

Damn it is bitter cold outside....if only leftists could be right about something.

Last edited:
Another idiot heard from. Great thread.
are you just kidding then? I mean what is it with the never ending BS you post? You don't know ANYTHING about global warming. Nothing. No one here does, yet you copy and paste all these "facts' like they came right out of your lab. And then, we people like you, and other people who are supposed to be scientists drawing conclusions about our climate using a data set that is at best only 150 years old, when the planet is over 4 billion years old. Man you people are STUPID!

Last edited:
Another idiot heard from. Great thread.
are you just kidding then? I mean what is it with the never ending BS you post? You don't know ANYTHING about global warming. Nothing. No one here does, yet you copy and paste all these "facts' like they came right out of your lab. And then, we people like you, and other people who are supposed to be scientists drawing conclusions about our climate using a data set that is at best only 150 years old, when the planet is over 4 billion years old. Man you people are STUPID!
I have never copied and pasted anything on these boards. Crawl back under your rock.

Forum List

Back