CNN CUTS CONGRESSMAN'S FEED when he says 300 refugees being investigated for terror

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Tell me the msm isn't engaged in conspiracy to overthrow the government, and working with Obama to put our president, and our nation, at risk.

"CNN correspondent Dana Bash was interviewing Rep. Scott Taylor, R-Va., on the issue of President Trump’s revised travel ban, which bars entry of individuals from a list of six terror hotbeds (Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Syrian and Libya) for 90 days as the administration examines the vetting process.

"Bash asked Taylor if he believes Trump’s ban is necessary for America’s security.

"Just today, the FBI comes out and says that 30 percent, 30 percent, of their domestic terrorism cases that they’re investigating are from folks who are refugees,” Taylor replied. “It’s important not to label all refugees bad people, that’s not why I’m here, but …”

"That’s when the feed suddenly cut out."

CNN cuts congressman’s feed as he spills the beans

FBI probes 300 refugees in U.S. for terrorism

Tell me the msm isn't engaged in conspiracy to overthrow the government, and working with Obama to put our president, and our nation, at risk.

"CNN correspondent Dana Bash was interviewing Rep. Scott Taylor, R-Va., on the issue of President Trump’s revised travel ban, which bars entry of individuals from a list of six terror hotbeds (Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Syrian and Libya) for 90 days as the administration examines the vetting process.

"Bash asked Taylor if he believes Trump’s ban is necessary for America’s security.

"Just today, the FBI comes out and says that 30 percent, 30 percent, of their domestic terrorism cases that they’re investigating are from folks who are refugees,” Taylor replied. “It’s important not to label all refugees bad people, that’s not why I’m here, but …”

But but but it was an accident, oh wait, hold on I forgot :eusa_doh:

The Narrative must be protected.

The Narrative must be protected.

"The Narrative must be protected."

Yes this Narrative.

69623667.jpg

And also this Narrative.

wxnkcbiGYkFHYa6X2YtimIuXb2ELNuceTAkcBv5R-Ww.jpg

I was listening the NPR the other day, they had a Trump press conference where he was going to speak about the resignation of Michael T. Flynn. Well, I was driving around, doing my errands and such, but NPR cut off Trumps speech. Apparently they didn't think it was important enough to cover. All they wanted to hear him say was that Flynn was resigning.

I though it was rather interesting.

In the Obama era, an words uttered at a press conference by the newly anointed one were as good as liquid gold. Now? They didn't want to hear any positive spin or any good news from the POTUS, just the dirt. Then they cut away to spin. :badgrin:

This video of Trump that CNN put out there...camera peering into the office through doors with a zoom, making it look like they're in crosshairs.

They're doing this shit on purpose. The story they ran with it, that it was *evidence* of some row over something, complete speculation, they have no idea what they were talking about. The whole purpose of this video was to show the physical vulnerability of our president. The story itself is fake:

Alt Right fabricators are on notice that when they lie they are denied access to the responsible media.

Dear Media,

You know all those people who just elected Trump? You are pissing us off and motivating us to turn out BIG in 2018.

Why anyone stills watches CNN is beyond me.

No wonder their numbers are declining daily. People are not that stupid after all.:dunno:

Forum List

Back