CNN caught selectively editing Trump comments.

Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments - Breitbart

Hey whiner is this better!? ..!.. :)

This is no surprise....kind of like someone closing threads they don't agree with....:)

Honestly....anything that arrogant, conceited Right Wing asshole ever said needs to be edited. He's lucky his old man brought him into his company and left him $150 million. He's very typical of people who think they're great because somebody else helped them succeed.

Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments - Breitbart

This is no surprise....kind of like someone closing threads they don't agree with....:)

Honestly....anything that arrogant, conceited Right Wing asshole ever said needs to be edited. He's lucky his old man brought him into his company and left him $150 million. He's very typical of people who think they're great because somebody else helped them succeed.

He's very typical of people who think they're great because somebody else helped them succeed.

Like Hillary riding Bills coattails for 30+ years?

Aw. Someone's mad that Hillary is doing so badly....poor thing.

So you support the press deceiving the American people as long as it helps your side?

The editing changed nothing.

Trump revealed himself to be an authoritarian fascist, and the worst of his supporters are sharpening their steel.

Reminds me of NBC editing the George Zimmerman 911 tape in order to make a case for racism. Liberals are scum.

I'd rather be scum than a goddamned racist murderer. That's exactly what your boy Zimmerman is!!

If Trump were a democrat, I think he would be hailed as the newest hero of the USA.

If Trump were a democrat, I think he would be hailed as the newest hero of the USA.

Actually Trump used to be a Democrat. He donated a million dollars to Clinton's presidential campaign...Surprise, Surprise!!

It's evidently like my situation....I was a Republican from Eisenhower to Reagan. After I saw ol' Jellybeans cutting tax rates for the richest Americans and borrowing the money from foreign banks to cover the shortfall I didn't vote for twenty years. I've only voted Democrat three times in my life but one thing I promise......I'll ever vote for another Republican if I live 100 years.

He's very typical of people who think they're great because somebody else helped them succeed.

Like Hillary riding Bills coattails for 30+ years?

SMOKER!

well done.

Reminds me of NBC editing the George Zimmerman 911 tape in order to make a case for racism. Liberals are scum.

I'd rather be scum than a goddamned racist murderer. That's exactly what your boy Zimmerman is!!

Liar. If Trayvon hadn't started to beat the shit out of a man who had a gun. Why the thug would still be alive wouldn't he?

If a white thug was beating the ever living shit out of Zimmerman he would have met the same fate.

The bullet wasn't racist.

Forum List

Back