CNN Caught Constantly Lying

The media DOES lie, you fucking retard. Good grief.
I agree. Like they never told us Bush stole Florida or lied us into Iraq. And if the media wasn't corporate owned and controlled, there would be documentaries on how the oil and coal companies send lobbyists to Washington to get Republicans to deny as long as they can. Then when they can't deny it anymore, move to a new lie. There's nothing we can do about it so don't even try.

All because corporations want to maximize profits. Fuck your lungs or your home on the coast in Alaska

Glaciers aren't melting at an alarming rate. Sea levels aren't rising

images

Huh? I'm simply comparing Trump's failed coup attempt with Hitler's. Hitler went to jail for a minute and it looks like Trump's going to jail too. Will Trump rise to power after he gets out like Hitler? I doubt it. He'll be 112 years old.

Republicans don't like gays. Just like Hitler. Minorities, immigrants. Hitler and Trump and YOU have a lot in common. You're a nazi. Or would be if your party could win.

Let me guess. We abort more than you exterminated.

You forced little kids to take an experimental medical procedure. I think we all know who the Nazi is.

I agree. Like they never told us Bush stole Florida or lied us into Iraq. And if the media wasn't corporate owned and controlled, there would be documentaries on how the oil and coal companies send lobbyists to Washington to get Republicans to deny as long as they can. Then when they can't deny it anymore, move to a new lie. There's nothing we can do about it so don't even try.

All because corporations want to maximize profits. Fuck your lungs or your home on the coast in Alaska

Glaciers aren't melting at an alarming rate. Sea levels aren't rising

images

^^^Election denying kook.

lol

They are really bad

Holy fuck. You guys are such idiots. So I google CNN lies. I find the first one and I do a little digging. The source said CNN swallowed Beijing’s narrative whole and soon began regurgitating its propaganda in the same fashion. That's not true. CNN simply reported that in China “not a single serving member of the country’s military has been infected.”

That's not true. That is a lie. CNN didn't write that. This is what CNN reported

Yet according to the Chinese government, not a single serving member of the country's military has been infected.

Let me repeat. ACCORDING TO CHINA!!!

No one believed China's number. Nor did CNN try to convince you that number was accurate. What is wrong with you people?

There are no LIES in this whole scenario. There was fraud, the election was stolen. A solid case can be made for both of those assertions. Where is the lie?

As the Attorney General told Trump: There was not enough provable fraud to change the result of the election. He DID NOT SAY there was no fraud. For fuck's sake, we have VIDEOTAPES of fraudulent votes being cast in Georgia, Ohio, and Arizona. He DID NOT SAY there was not enough fraud to change the result. He said there was not enough PROVABLE fraud to change the result.

And for anyone who still claims the election was not stolen, I ask, Who would have won if the voting rules had been the same as in 2016?

There is NO QUESTION that Trump would have won. Zuckerberg's armies rounded up tens of thousands of critical votes in urban areas of swing states, which is the only conceivable way the Zombie could have gotten more votes than O'Bama.

OK, let's hear it. What LIES did Trump tell his supporters?

So CNN is just like Trump?

lol
The more astute know biden has long been recognized as a pathological liar....in our complete history as a nation no politician has been caught in so many lies as sloe joe.

To add to that --lying biden is the only Presidential candidate ever forced to drop out of a Presidential race for lying and plagerizing.

His whole political career was based on lies primarily ..... he also bennefited from family tragedy...which he used to the best of his ability to gain sympathy and votes.

and you want to talk about King Trump? Very lame boyo.

Last edited:
There are no LIES in this whole scenario. There was fraud, the election was stolen. A solid case can be made for both of those assertions. Where is the lie?

As the Attorney General told Trump: There was not enough provable fraud to change the result of the election. He DID NOT SAY there was no fraud. For fuck's sake, we have VIDEOTAPES of fraudulent votes being cast in Georgia, Ohio, and Arizona. He DID NOT SAY there was not enough fraud to change the result. He said there was not enough PROVABLE fraud to change the result.

And for anyone who still claims the election was not stolen, I ask, Who would have won if the voting rules had been the same as in 2016?

There is NO QUESTION that Trump would have won. Zuckerberg's armies rounded up tens of thousands of critical votes in urban areas of swing states, which is the only conceivable way the Zombie could have gotten more votes than O'Bama.

OK, let's hear it. What LIES did Trump tell his supporters?
EVERYONE in Trump's inner circle told him he lost. He knew he lost. He didn't care. He was going to steal our election.

Just watch the trial. We already know Republicans are going to LIE about this. And defend Trump's right to lie.

Free speech doesn't allow you to call the Secretary of State of Georgia and ask him to "find" 11,701 votes. That's illegal.

Trump asked Georgia secretary of state to ‘find’ 11.7k ballots​

You just confirmed you've been an election denier for at least the past 23 years. You're fucking crazy.

lol
Well when an election was stolen

Republicans (Bush) have stolen 2 elections and Trump tried to make it 3.

Well when an election was stolen

Republicans (Bush) have stolen 2 elections and Trump tried to make it 3.

You election denial conspiracy theorists are insane.

You election denial conspiracy theorists are insane.
Diebold was indicted. Pretty damning if you ask me. Now compare that with Dominion winning billions from Fox News and hopefully Rudy and Co.

I know the owners of Dominion. Greek Canadians. My sister in law was having dinner one night when a Greek conservative in Greece this summer was talking about Dominion and how they "could" be hacked. He was sitting at the table with the owner. LOL

Forum List

Back