CNN boss: Nobody cares about climate change stories!!

No one cares SO we will make them care

News at its finest :rolleyes:

The earth warms, the earth cools. Sea levels rise, sea levels fall. It's been going on since time began.

NY Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan warned Richard Nixon in 1970 that unless the Nixon administration took drastic action to limit greenhouse gases, it would be seven degrees warmer in the year 2000 and parts of America would be underwater.

Looks like that "hockey stick" model is nowhere near accurate.

The earth warms, the earth cools. Sea levels rise, sea levels fall. It's been going on since time began.

NY Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan warned Richard Nixon in 1970 that unless the Nixon administration took drastic action to limit greenhouse gases, it would be seven degrees warmer in the year 2000 and parts of America would be underwater.

That was a politician talking, not a scientist. The hockey stick model is accurate, and has nothing to do with sea level. That is a atmospheric temperature measure. You want credibility here, post accurately, not flap-yap like Frankie boy and the other retards.

The hockey stick is not a model. It's an aggregation of proxy and instrumented temperature data. And, RD and jc456, it is accurate.

Yes, Nixon was warned. No, it's complete bullshit, that Nixon was told it would be 7 degrees warmer by 2000.

So why do you think someone fed you that big lie? And what do you plan to do about it? Someone possessing self-respect and ethics would reveal the source that lied to them and burned them like that. Someone of a more cultish nature would try to shield the source that fed him the lies, and keep running back to the same source for more lies.

Im laughing.......but the AGW crusaders say the skeptics are out of touch with reality!!!

CNN Boss Zucker: 'Tremendous' Lack of Interest in Our Climate Change Stories

OK!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Losing.

Like Ive been saying for time and eternity.......nobody cares about the "consensus". Theyve seen enogh fudging of the data in one lifetime.

20 years and these assholoes still havent made their case!!

And you will be laughing as the water approaches your house!

I don't think that's water you feel at your feet...I think you pissed your pants like the scared Chicken Little that you must be. :eusa_shifty:

That was a politician talking, not a scientist. The hockey stick model is accurate, and has nothing to do with sea level. That is a atmospheric temperature measure. You want credibility here, post accurately, not flap-yap like Frankie boy and the other retards.

:lol::badgrin::cuckoo::bs1::blahblah:

Im laughing.......but the AGW crusaders say the skeptics are out of touch with reality!!!

CNN Boss Zucker: 'Tremendous' Lack of Interest in Our Climate Change Stories

OK!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Losing.

Like Ive been saying for time and eternity.......nobody cares about the "consensus". Theyve seen enogh fudging of the data in one lifetime.

20 years and these assholoes still havent made their case!!

And you will be laughing as the water approaches your house!

Yeah well......seems like 179 people are worried about that s0n!!! Imn actually thrilled if the water rise comes.....sick of bailing out those rich assholes who live on the ocean near me. Fuck them.....

And s0n....don't get so hysterical about shit like this......life is too short. You'll be in your box a long, long time before any of this shit comes to pass, and by then, many are hoping the progressives colonize Mars so they can try all their makey-uppey stuff out up there!!:D

Yes, Nixon was warned. No, it's complete bullshit, that Nixon was told it would be 7 degrees warmer by 2000.

So why do you think someone fed you that big lie? And what do you plan to do about it? Someone possessing self-respect and ethics would reveal the source that lied to them and burned them like that. Someone of a more cultish nature would try to shield the source that fed him the lies, and keep running back to the same source for more lies.

I gotta admit.....when I saw this story on DRUDGE this morning, I laughed my ass off......again. This comes on the heels of the latest Gallup poll showing on the list of problems people are worried about, global warming came in second to last!!!

Talk about a bad week for the AGW k00ks.

Dang......who grows up and misses the meaning in the kids story "Boy Who Cried Wolf."????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back