CNN Bombshell on Russia hacking the election

CNN the Tabloid News Broadcast
where to go to play 6 degrees seperation
of Vlad Putin, but won't be told about
what favors the Saudis were given for all the pay to play money Clintons received.
That's because the Saudis Sheiks own a good portion of the broadcast company stock, no wait it's because that's their party affiliation, errr which is it? Both?

Out of curiosity, has anyone posted the link to the CNN story that's been referenced? It'd be nice to read the actual story and see for myself whether the claims I'm seeing in this thread actually are "on point" or not.

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com
That is an accurate reporting. Real news.

That may be accurate reporting depending on whether the fake news that might or might not have been used as the source was in fact accurate, though there is a chance that stories may have been fabricated to create the appearance of headlines that might have been desired in a possible effort to facilitate a potential narrative that possibly might be used to create an impression that is favorable to the party in the alleged efforts to potentially undermine the administration according to unnamed sources.

Out of curiosity, has anyone posted the link to the CNN story that's been referenced? It'd be nice to read the actual story and see for myself whether the claims I'm seeing in this thread actually are "on point" or not.

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com
That is an accurate reporting. Real news.

That may be accurate reporting depending on whether the fake news that might or might not have been used as the source was in fact accurate, though there is a chance that stories may have been fabricated to create the appearance of headlines that might have been desired in a possible effort to facilitate a potential narrative that possibly might be used to create an impression that is favorable to the party in the alleged efforts to potentially undermine the administration according to unnamed sources.
The article makes it clear that the story is based on speculation and assumptions. It even includes the term "may not". Some US Officials have speculated coordination between the trump campaign and Russia. That is news worthy of reporting. They did it in a way that made it clear the officials were speculating. That is good reporting and journalism.

[

The article makes it clear that the story is based on speculation and assumptions. It even includes the term "may not". Some US Officials have speculated coordination between the trump campaign and Russia. That is news worthy of reporting. They did it in a way that made it clear the officials were speculating. That is good reporting and journalism.

The article is a bullshit word salad of weasel phrases intended to create an impression whilst saying nothing.

The Little Goebbels of CNN are fake news personified.

dcc5ego06wux.png

So lets all play 6 degrees seperation of Vlad Putin, I'll go first.
I have 5 degrees seperation through 4 degrees seperation of Obama and Clinton (maybe even as low as 3 degrees seperation depending on what you consider association through Clinton through
Ed Rendell)
Trump has 2 degrees seperation through 1 degree seperation of Obama and Clinton.
So everyone on Trumps team has 3 degrees seperation through Obama and Clinton.

In conclusion the only way to fallaciously link
Trump team to Russia using mere degree of associations instead of actual contact, is through Obama and Clinton.-ooops
tmp_28449-HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY230192876.jpg

Last edited:
[

I would be glad to compare the record of honest news from CNN with that tweeted out by Donald Trump.

Because CNN has a far, far better record.

I didn't realize that Donald Trump's tweets were considered a legitimate news source? :dunno:

CNN Shouldn't be.

Well I realize comparing the 'truthiness' of Donald Trump to any mainstream news organization will always result in Trump looking like a big liar- but since Trump is the one who keeps talking about the 'dishonest media'- I think it is relevant to compare them to the dishonest President.

[

Well I realize comparing the 'truthiness' of Donald Trump to any mainstream news organization will always result in Trump looking like a big liar- but since Trump is the one who keeps talking about the 'dishonest media'- I think it is relevant to compare them to the dishonest President.

No matter what you compare, CNN will end up looking like a lying source of propaganda.

I don't turn to Donald Trump for news, NO ONE should turn to CNN for news either.

The 4th estate is a whorehouse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back